01

" oops sorry sir"

It was a cool,windy afternoon outside in Seoul.

Everyone was wearing their jackets,sweaters, long sleeves and so on. Around the city you would find a park where many people relax at just to think,or catch up with some friends. In the park there was boy sitting there on bench eating a lollipop.
His name was Taehyung.

Taehyung was minding his own business when all of a sudden a brightly colored yellow ball flew in his direction and knocked the lollipop from his hold. Taehyung being mad would be an understatement, since he really was enjoying his sweet. But being mad flew out of the window when a figure came into view.

A boy wearing a pastel pink hoodie, blue ripped jeans and white converse. Taehyung's breath hitched seeing this boy and his beautiful features and the fact he's wearing such a cute outfit.

An "Oops sorry mister!" came out of the boy's mouth which brought Taehyung out of his trance.
"It's ok kid,and don't call me mister. We're probably not that far apart in age."

The boy shrugged and replied, "Ok -"

" Taehyung, the names Taehyung." He smiles with a boxy smile.

The boy smiles back and says," Jungkook, but you can call me Kookie."

Jungkook turns and walks away,but not without waving bye to Taehyung until he was out of view. Taehyung waves back ,but not until he realizes that he didn't even get the boys number.

a/n : omg guys this soooo horribly written, I cringe. I'm sorry guys for hurting your eyes. But hey! I finally uploaded the first chapter so I feel accomplished.
SEE YOU GUYS NEXT TIME♡

But lemme bless you with this cutie ❁❁❁

- LEN

- LEN