The Centennial Games --- A Hunger Games Story

Hey, guys! Totally love the Hunger Games. I is addicted to them! Sooo I've decided to make a Fan-Fic for the series. I hope to do the book justice and not butcher Suzanne Collin's style of writing.

Pic of Faeryn to the right!----------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

DISCLAIMER! : I do not claim any of Suzanne Collin's character's or places. I only claim my characters.

Other info: This is the 100th Hunger Games. The Capitol has been retaken over and the Games, reinstated. It is also the 4th Quarter Quell. Just like when Haymitch was a competor, four children from each District shall be chosen to fight in the Games, but anyone can volunteer for anyone. In the 12th District, a girl named Faeryn, takes the place of her 12 year old brother, Thyfin. Faeryn faces the same trials that her Grandmother, Katniss Everdeen, and her Grandfather, Peeta Mellark, faced. What will she do when she falls for one of her opponents? Is it true love, or is it just a ploy to win? Will Faeryn survive the Hunger Games? Will the Capitol be defeated once more, or will everyone be caught in the web of ploys? Do you want to find out? Take a look, and May the odds be EVER in your favor!

Characters:

Faeryn Artemensia- 16. Female. DISTRICT 12. Long black hair. Green eyes. 5'7". Good with a sword and a bow. Hobbies: Singing, drawing/sketching, play battling with her brother, trying to think of ways to take down the Capitol. Dislikes: Trackerjackets, chores, cooking. Crush: Unknown. Parents: Alyssum Mellark Artemensia and Zavier Artemensia (DEAD). Sibling(s): Thyfin (12), Zorde (2)

Drevan Evervayne- 18. Male. DISTRICT 4.

Alyssum Mellark Artemensia- 32. Female. DISTRICT 12.

Dray Evervayne- 16. Male. DISTRICT 4.

Thyfin Artemensia- 12. Male. DISTRICT 12.

Daffrian Artemensia- 18. Male. DISTRICT 12. -missing from Games-

Vitrese Myonesse- 18. Female. DISTRICT 12. -killed in Games-

Zorde Artemensia- 2. Male. DISTRICT 12.

Aditi Shafter- 12. Female. DISTRICT 7.

Rielken Idni- 14. Male. DISTRICT 2.

Adonia Lyfen- 34. Female. DISTRICT UNKNOWN.

Name: Phyn Colwel
District: 4                                                                                                                                                   Age: 16
Looks: Greenish, seaweed colored hair, sea blue eyes, 6 foot 2, athleticly built, great swimmer, fisher, and basket knitter (for putting the fish in), tanned complexion
Personality: Fierce, but sweet to those he trusts/loves (which is an EXTREMELY rare occurrence), he doesn't trust easily, but he himself is easy to get along with and trust
Bio: Fishing was his life and living but swimming was his hobby. Ever since Phyn's little sister, Angel, drowned at the tender age of six, Phyn has tried to stay away from the water. The only time he EVER goes near water now-a-days is either to drink it, (which people rarely see him do), or he's fishing, (which he tries to avoid and only does when he is running low on food). His mother has four kids, not including him. He didn't even count her as a mother anymore because of the fact that she disowned him when he was only 10 years old and had to learn to live on his own because she couldn't afford all of the food for her kids. He sends in 8 fish from his catch every single week because he knows that she still has some problems with feeding those little nappy piranha's of children. Whenever people come to talk to him, Phyn usually stays quiet and thinks about what Angel might have done instead. Her sweet giggles, her tinkly laugh, her blonde curls bouncing on her back as he played  tag with her on the beach. He would rather keep to himself and avoid opening himself up to people... That is, until he is forced to...

 (I will post more characters and their bios as I write more in this book.)

 Other Characters (by fans):

Ria S. Amaryllisset: District 2. She has black as night hair that reaches down to her waist with bright green eyes. She has slightly tanned skin from working a lot in the sun and is strongly built. Even though she has a strong build, she still has the curves of a woman. She is 17 years old. She is about 5'4 in height and is extremely good with knives. She hunts, kills, and can easily torture with knives. It's her skill. :) She also absolutely LOVES fire. She has been caught playing with it multiple times, and in doing so has gotten whipped for it. Her back is full of scars from the lashes of whips because she decided to go against the rules and play with fire, causing a "rebellion" in everyone's mind.

 Chaelvin S. Willowrun: District 12. He has short cropped blonde hair that is abnormally soft. He is 18 years old and is a close friend of Ria ever since her first set of whippings, causing him to have a set of scars himself. He is strongly built. He is extremely pale and has a set of chocolate brown eyes that everyone falls for. He isn't that great with words for girls but is a professional manipulator. He is skilled in fighting and hunting and has a very large affection for animals. He would never harm a soul when it comes to them. If he ever saw someone kill an animal, he would kill THEM.

-----------

Want your own Hunger Games name? Use the below.

1) Write down the second syllable of your middle name.

* If you do not have a middle name – what is wrong with you? How did you know when your parents were mad at you? Anyway, you should use the second syllable of your first name.
* If your middle name is only one syllable, you may use the second syllable of your last name.
* If none of your names have more than one syllable, your parents obviously read the children’s book Tikki-Tikki-Tembo, and you may use any syllable you like from Tikki-Tikki-Tembo-No-Sa-Rembo-Chari-Bari-Ruchi-Pip-Peri-Pembo’s name.

2) Write down the name of a plant.

3) Write down the second syllable of your first name.

* If your first name is only one syllable, you may use the second syllable of your last name.
* If none of your names have more than one syllable, your parents obviously read the children’s book Tikki-Tikki-Tembo, and you may use any syllable you like from Tikki-Tikki-Tembo-No-Sa-Rembo-Chari-Bari-Ruchi-Pip-Peri-Pembo’s name.

4) Write down the first initial of the last name of your favorite English teacher from school.

5) Write down one simple action verb (i.e. “run,” “jump,” etc)

Now, get your results!!

Combine the answer from #1 with the answer from #3. That is your first name.

Your middle initial is the answer to #4.

Your last name is your answer to #5 with your answer to #2 added to the end.

*********

Comment your HG name below!

~Kallie