chapter 2

Pic of Gregeory>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

happy reading :)

---------------------------------------

Meghanne's POV

normal morning routine get up and ready, eat and get in the limo. Today i was going to be going to the studio of Romeo and Juliet and i'm juliet and i have no idea who is Romeo seen as my co-star quit because of another offer.

we pulled up to the studio and i went in to meet the director Christine Alanne.

"Darling mwa mwa," she did the other the top hello.

"hello, Christine," i smiled.

"ok, your Co-star is practacing his lines in your changing room go meet him," she sung.

i nodded and walked to the door saying Romeo and Juliet on it. i opened the door and closed it before i looked at the brown haired monster.

"you," i hissed.

"Meghanne," he whispered seen as the room wasn't sound proof.

"what the hell are you doing here?" i hissed.

"i'm your co-star," he said in a 'duh' voice.

"oh great and by the way 'we're' having a baby<" i smiled.

"congratulations," he smiled.

"your being nice to me?" i said raising an eyebrow.

"i'm not a complete dick," he shrugged.

"i know, i over react, and i'll talk to Alex tonight about names before we go onto a chat show and soon enough we will have to tell the world that this is a sham because Alex will leave me sooner or later especially if i say his kid's yours," i sighed.

"ok, let's go and i'm looking forward to the big kiss seen," he chuckled.

"dick head," i hissed following him back to the stage.

"hello we are going to do the last scene go put on your costumes," christine smiled.

five minutes later we were back and i was in a white ripped dress with my blonde hair curled and strong make-up on. i grabbed my rose and went onto the stage. Greg had his jogging bottoms on and a loose shirt.

"ok, places people." Christine shouted. i ran onto the stage and layed down in the coffin that lyed on the table it was gold with red innings.

"Action," she shouted.

Greg ran on looking shocked and came to my side laying his hands onto my arms.

"Juliet why? why did you have to leave me?" he cried.

he pulled out a small bottle of blackcurrent juice aka poison.

"see you soon Juliet," he said swallowing the contense of the bottle the dramaticly falling to the floor. his hand hit the rim of the coffin and pulled it off the table.

"ahh," i screamed falling and landing on my front.

"Shit! the baby," Greg shouted.

"ah," i hissed in pain.

"Baby?" mumbles went around.

"yes she's bloody pregnant," he hissed.

"my arm really hurts," i cried in pain.

"it looks dislocated or broken," he said and i turned to see my arm bending the wrong way.

"it hurts," i cried.