Elgen E

"Wow wow wow!" Zeus waves his hands "don't shoot bro"

The Elgen gaurd smiled, he took his gun hand and lifted it to his mouth, and there must have been a microphone inside because he spoke into it.

"I have Michael Vey, Taylor Ridley, and Frank, Sir Admerial Hatch" the guard spoke with an Australian accent.

Zeus muttered under his breath "Zeus, not ever Frank"

Taylor looked at me, sweat was rolling down her face, but she looked like she was going to pass out!

The Aulstrailian guard watched me, then pressed the muzzle of the gun closer to her head again "lets go, Michael Vey, you go first, then Zeus, and no funny buisness mate"

I smile, but with sarcasime "don't worry, we wont try any thing. . .Mate" I added, makeing fun of his accent.

I headed for the clearing until we came up to a box the controlled the gate, the person inside, eyes wide when he saw me, but when he seen the Elgen gaurd, his expression changed.

"ID?" The man said inside the box, but with a little nervousness in his voice.

The guard holding Taylor, slowly walked over to the booth, then flashed a silver ID,

The gate opened in little clicks "keep it moving Vey!" Hissed the gaurd.

I walked forward, stomping my feet to get the mud off my shoes, and at least my pants, this was going to be imberrising when showing myself to the other electric children.

When we were about to go for the door to Area 55, my ear priece crackled to life "Vey, stay calm, and dont worry, we will break you out, if you see two Elgen gaurds with tattoos of E on there cheek, there on your side"

I nod, but forget the voice couldn't see me, only he was looking at a screen with green dots moving with a bright red dot behind me.

The Aulstrailian gaurd stopped us before the walls, pushing Taylor beside me, I caught her from falling, color already starting to re-apear on her face.

"Hands behind your head!" The gaurd barked,

Me and Taylor did this without hesitation, but Zeus stayed still, hands still by his side.

"Frank! I said hands behind your back!" The gaurd barked again, I never heard an Elgen gaurd talk so much, I thought to myself.

Zeus grunted, but he finally put his hands behind his dirty head.

"Face the wall!"

We all truned around slowly, my face only inches from it,

"No place your palms flatly on the wall!"

The gaurd left us like that when two other gaurds took over, I never turned around, but was hopeing it would be the two gaurds with the tattoo.

After a while, two of Hatches children came to escorted us inside our cells, Quentin and Tara,

"Well, if it isn't the powerful Michael Vey!" Quentin charmed "and I love the outfit my man!"

When I seen the gaurds faces, they didn't have the tattoo, my hopes went down a drain, I could escape these people, but we needed Ian, that's why the Elgen never put RESAT'S on us yet, because they knew we wouldn't leave without Ian.

Quentin and Tara chatted for little bit, Tara complaining how we smelled, Quentin just talking about how I was going to be "teed" off, when I find out what Hatch was going to use me for.

We were all set in seperate cells, Zeus on my left, Taylor in front of me.

There were cement wall's all around us, exept for the door, which was thick, bullet proof glass.

There was a bed in the corner, a toilet in the other, a sink in the middle of the back wall,

I sat on the bed, Taylor and I staired at each other, we wouldn't be able to hear each other if we tried, unless all the pipes to the sink were connected! Of course.

But how would I tell Taylor to do that?

And besides, there were allways cameras watching us, they would know what we were "trying" to do.

Ten minutes later, the Aulstrailian gaurd came back, asking each one of us for our ear devices, we all gave them up, but what he didn't know was that they melted if taken out of the ear for more than a minute.

So where were these two gaurds who are soposed to help us?

Twenty minutes later, my cell door opened, I was laying on my bed when a hand went over my mouth "get up Vey!" The voice sounded mean, and furious.

But when I turned around, it was two Elgen guards, and each one
Had a tattoo of Elgen 'E's on there cheek.