SHORTY!

A/N:ok I have great plans for all the chapters YAY!

3rd Person Pov

Levi took Y/N to his office to get some sleep. He set her sleeping body down on his bed and covered her up. After that he just went to his desk and did paperwork as always. Levi heard rustling behind him and he turned to see It was Y/N squirming around having a nightmare. He decided to get up and walk over to her, he combed her H/C hair with his fingers and rubbed her back. In about 5 minutes she stopped turning so Levi did his paperwork till he passed out himself.

Y/N Pov

"I must live! " I shouted running through titans with broken gear.
I felt something wrap around my body. It was a titans hand, the beast raised me to its mouth and sank it'd teeth in my stomach. Pain shot through my body till the titan stopped and fell down dead. Someone caught me in their arms, it was Levi. He sat down on the ground and put me in his lap. "L-Levi." I said barely a whisper. He had tears streaming down and put his hands on the wound with pressure. I heard more people come and gather round. "Y/N!!" I heard that one voice,my best friend Mikasa. I eventually blacked out and faded into forever darkness. I woke up in a startle seeing Levi asleep on his desk I wondered where I was. His office, I'm in the bed where my crush sleeps. Im glad he's not up or he would see me blushing. I sneaked out of his office not to bother him and get breakfast. Mikasa practically tackled me in a hug when i got in the dining room."Y/N! Where were you yesterday?" She asked me pulling me to sit next to her. "Just in wall rose."I mumbled stealing her bread and taking a bite out of it. She accepted what i said as the truth and went to eating the rest of the food I didn't take.

Levi Pov

I turned a bit in my seat and groaned waking up to the morning sun. I remembered last night so I turned to check on Y/N, she wasn't there. I jumped up from his and checked around, "Y/N!" he called out frantically moving around his office. "That brat left. " he said walking down to breakfast with his usual emotionless face. I walked into the dining hall to see Y/N perfectly fine, laughing, and having a good time with her friends Mikasa, Eren, and Armin. Mikasa is practically like her sister since Y/N lost her family in a same situation, their familes were murdered in front of her eyes. Y/N met Mikasa and Eren when they were all younger and she was about to get hit by a horse when the survey corps were leaving. They pulled her to them and saved her, they've been friends ever since. I've known the story for too long and way to well. I leaned against the wall waiting for all of them to walk out.

Mikasa's Pov

We left the dining hall all together but before we could get anywhere there was Levi. "Levi why are you a creep and why are you so short." I asked causing Y/N to giggle a bit. I practically towered over him a bit. He shot his usual glare at me and said, "I wanted to speak to Cadet Y/N."

Readers (Y/N) Pov

He called me by first name wow,"don't hurt her."mikasa called as I didn't even notice I was being dragged away. His grip is strong for being so small."how are you feeling from yesterday?" He asked."ok I guess, my back still hurts a bit and it is a pain to move and bend over." I replied remembering all last night. I knew where we were,his office the same place I slept last night. "Well I can solve some pain." He said inching closer to me. "How.wil-...." I was stopped by his lips on mine,somehow Levi's lips were warm for how cold he is. I soon melted into the kiss were sharing till, "SHORTY!" Hange called running into his office. We pulled away from each other before she noticed. "What four eyes?" He asked coldly obviously unhappy. "There's a breach in wall rose were sending some squads there."she answered. "Isn't that wall already breached?" Levi said now confused. I watched waiting for an reply. "Well the colossal and armored titan are there so..." Hange explained. Levi nodded a bit and signaled her to leave which she did. "So shorty is your nickname huh." I asked a bit laughing. "Don't you even dare start calling me that."

A/N: So so sorry I'm literally probably a month late I'm so busy but here is the second part