Sweet Return

//I wrote this small excerpt after I read a story from Tumblr. The url to that roleplay blog is youshouldseetheotherdouche@tumblr.com. Its a great blog. Her name is Abbey. She is an awesome person. Anyways. Credit to her for spawning the idea before this. Dean Winchester left you for Purgatory. Five years later, Surprise.//

Exhaling slightly, you look at the clock again as it slowly ticks onto 12. It was the day he left. Leaving behind everything including you. It had been five years since he disappeared without a word to you. Just a kiss. The saddest kiss you've ever had. Not a word of where he was going or when he would return. You just assumed the worst about the situation. You slowly stumble sleepily half way up the stairs before you hear the doorbell. "Who is here at this time?" Peeking through the peep hole you see the back of a man's head. The man is tall with short blonde hair. He had on a dark jacket and jeans. You think for a second . "He told me never to open the door for strangers. Never open if you don't know." But something in your stomach says to open it. Slowly turning the knob, the door creeks open. "Can I help-" You stop short as the man turns to face you. It was him. Dean Winchester. You swallow hard not believing the sight you see. His face had some cuts and scratches to it. He had some scruff to his face. Analyzing his face, your eyes meet for the first time. His emerald gaze brightened as you look into them. "Hey."

Not knowing whether you want to smack him or kiss him so hard, you just stand there amazed. "How? Why? Where?" You manage to breathe out. Dean's face softened before he replied. "Can we not talk about it, please." Tears started to well up. Nodding slightly, you step forward and embrace him. He smell overwhelms you as you breathe in. Dean smelled like leather and a soft cologne. He wraps his hands around your waist to pull you tighter close to his body. "I've missed you." He whispers. Feeling the tears begin to burn your eyes, you say "not a day went by that I didn't think of you." Dean can hear the sorrow in your voice and pulls back to look at you. "Don't worry babe. I am not going anywhere." He puts his hand up to your cheek, stroking it slightly. "I promise."

Gazing into his deep green eyes, your eyes slowly drift to his lips. They were perfect, longing to feel them on yours again. Dean could tell you wanted to kiss him so bad. He slid his hand behind your ear and pulled you forward. His lips touch yours with a soft touch at first but growing more passionate. You slide your hands up into his hair pulling him into you. Parting for only a second to look at him, "wow-" before you can finish your sentence, he pulls you back in. Pushing backwards into the doorway, Dean kicks the door shut.