chapter 21

Now by the door I made sure I had my passport, tickets, suitcase my carry on and Jeremy’s birthday present, which is why he’s even more excited than me today the idiot boy called at twelve oh one to tell me he was now officially eighteen and if it wasn’t for the pure delight in his hyper voice I would’ve told him to take a hike and find a new ticket for the game because his had done a disappearing act along with my unconsciousness. Instead I wished him a happy birthday and went through things with him that he needed to pack finally deciding I’d just help him when I came over in the morning and wishing him a good sleep before I hung up fell asleep again.

So again now in front of the door and ready to leave I was about to step out and start my walk when I heard a soft voice behind me.

“Emma” I turned around already in my jacket and beanie covering my ears facing Dorian who was dressed himself in skinny black jeans and a fitted navy dress shirt in truth he looked good enough to eat and I didn’t know whether I wanted laugh at the irony or slap myself being able to picture sinking my teeth into him right now I think I’m a little alarmed I wanted to bite him. Before the thought even finished I found my back pushed against the door and my lips occupied with Dorian’s without any hint of permission he pushed his tongue into my mouth not that I minded but still my hat was ripped from my head as fingers tangled into my hair and I hitched a leg around him but I needed a boost if it was going to rest around his waist because I’m just not tall enough to reach it. Dorian soon realised what I was trying to do and lifted me against the door so I could secure my legs around his middle moaning into my hair as I nibbled on his neck like I wanted to. 

“Control yourselves”! Shocked I pulled away from Dorian and his sweet tasting self making him growl at me or Alec I don’t know which, he didn’t put me down just took me away from the door so my legs were still wrapped around him he was just looking past me at my brother. “Honestly just because I said I was ok with it doesn’t mean you can start doing all that” he screwed up his face in distaste frowning at us.

“Sorry Alec” I mumbled “Dorian put me down I need to go”.

“I’ll drive you to Jeremy’s house”.

“Ok” I breathed pecking his neck making him shiver between my legs.

“Maybe I should take you Emma” Alec said kind of disgusted.

“You don’t have a car”.

“Well then call Jeremy to come get you”.

Dorian glared past me “I’m taking my mate to her friend’s house and that’s it” I giggled finding it cute how he called me his mate now, even though it still is kind of weird.

“Put me down”. Dorian turned his face to look at me frowning. “Please I want my hat back and I need to pick up my bags”.

“I’ll get the bags you can get the hat”.

“Ok” I grinned. He let me down gently and picked up all my bags without any problems at all like they were feather light or something and then I remembered the whole vampire strength bit. Once my hat was on again I gave Alec a kiss on the cheek and told him to behave and left the house with Dorian finding ourselves at Jeremy’s in no time. I sighed a little when he cut the engine and seriously considered telling him to start it again so he could take me home.

“What’s wrong”? I looked up at him and rested the side of my face on my chair so I could stare into his concerned eyes.

I thought about telling him that I was going to miss him but I changed my mind at the last minute. “Nothing” I smiled and leant over to peck his cheek. My heart fell a few notches inside because now I can’t stop thinking about leaving him again... maybe when I get to Boston and down a couple corn dogs I’ll be ok.