Chapter 7.

**OUTFIT IN COMMENTS**

The next day:

http://www.polyvore.com/last_day/set?id=97878430

"Are you sure you know where you're going?" Paul took a quick glance at me before putting his eyes back on the road. "I'm FROM Idaho, I know where I'm going. Just enjoy the rest of the ride." he replied. I huffed, and laid back in the seat. Listening to the the sound of the car wheels on the highway and 'We are young' by F.U.N playing softly on the radio. "Can you please turn to something else?" Mark groaned. "Yeah, so you can listen to some 'booty poppin' explicit stuff, that has no meaning" Erica scoffed. "You're such a buzzkill.." They bickered back and forth. I turned off the radio. "There! Problem solved!"

I yawned and laid my head onto my hand. "You're still tired?" I nodded. "I'm always tired now, but I'm really excited to see this park..and go swimming while I can still fit in 2 piece.." I said adjusting the black, bikini underneath my tank top. "My boobs are going to fall right out of this in awhile.." "I wouldn't mind" Paul whispered so the two couldn't hear. I just shook my head. "Silverwoods is awesome" Mark started. "And the sunsets are beautiful from the Ferris wheel, I had my first kiss there with Jeremy" Erica commented. Paul and Mark groaned. "Everyone else can talk about their love life but when it comes to me everyone's pissed all of a sudden?!" "The kid doesn't want love, guys like him only have one thing on their mind.." Paul told her. "He's a great guy.." she snapped. "Don't get snippy with me" he countered, pulling into the entrance of Twin Falls.

We were getting out when the rest of his family pulled in beside us. I saw Sabrina get out of the car beside us and walk up to me. She linked her arm in mine. "I kinda missed you, no one to joke with.." We walked partly away from the family. "Sabrina, what the hell do you want?" "Oh, I don't know-my ex boyfriend?" I pulled my arm away. "You ruined your chances to be with a great guy like Paul" I explained. We watched Paul help carry some of his family member's bags. He looked over at me. "Babe, you coming?" I nodded and walked over beside him.

The park was giant. "Do you like it?" Paul questioned. "I love it.." I smile. We gave them the tickets, went through the metal detector and then we were granted access to the park. As soon as I walked in fans noticed me, and ran over for autographs. I happily agreed to sign autographs and take some pictures. The crowd didn't disperse as I walked with Paul's family to the picnic area. He sat everyone's things down. "My big strong ginger lion" I joked, hugging him. Things like 'aww' and 'they're so cute' came from the crowd. "Do I really look like a lion?" I bit my lip. "..I don't know. Do you?"

He started to lower his hand down to my butt. But I pulled away. "You don't have any shame.." I said. "We're gonna head down to the swimming area, you guys coming?" Joe asked, with Sabrina on his arm. "Yeah" Paul answered. We followed the group down to the swimming pool, but we took our time. The sun was high in the sky and I couldn't wait to get into the cool water. "Did you put sun screen on?" I asked Paul. "Yeah, did you?" "Yes I did." "Paul! Where's the bathroom?!" Erica yelled. "It's right around the corner." "Where?!" Paul walked over to his sister to help her find the bathroom. I went over to where Jessica, her husband, children and Mark were sitting.

I decided to strip down to my bathing suit. I took off my shirt to reveal my bathing suit underneath. Then my shorts followed, showing my leopard print tattoo on my thigh. "What is taking your brother so long?" I asked Jessica. She put some more sunscreen on her daughter. "I'm sure the bathrooms are not that far." I got up. "I'm going to look for him." "He'll probably be back in no time." "I'll just go get something to drink then.." As I walked over to the vending machine heard some whistles from behind me and saw some teenage boys. I rolled my eyes at them and put my money in the machine. 'Almost three fucking dollars for some water?' I grabbed my water bottle.

"Hey.." the brown head greeted. "Do you need something?" "No, but I want something." His hazel eyes roaming my body made me uncomfortable and I wished Paul would hurry up. I crossed my arms over my chest. "My sister is a big fan of you.." "That's nice.." I saw Paul walking back towards the pool, and he was a little bit faster, when he noticed the boys. When he got there he wrapped an arm around me. "Are you her boyfriend?" "Why?" He put his hands up defensively. "Just asking.." he finished, walking back to his friends. "Why didn't you wait for me to get back before you took your clothes off?" Paul asked, with a little attitude. "I didn't I was going to get hit on by a 16 year old boy!" "I just don't like other men, or boys in this case, looking at you.." "You know what's underneath this bikini is only for your eyes" I reminded. "I know, but still.." "Let's just go get in the pool. It's hot out here.."

We found the rest of his family, was already playing in the water. It was nice and cold. Children were playing in the shallow water, while some of the grown ups were in the deeper end. I noticed the water was already up to my shoulders. The water they were in was close to 6 feet. "Paul, this water is getting deep". He looked back at me, and put out his arms. "What?" "Come on, I'll hold you." "I don't want to hurt you..." "You're like 97 Ibs.." he replied nonchalantly. "And counting!" I frowned." You're not going to 'hurt me'. I bench press hundreds of pounds, and you think 97 pounds is gonna hurt me ?" I hesitated before grabbing onto his arms, my legs wrapped around his waist. It felt weird to be carried, but I couldn't be standing in 6 foot deep water. "You guys finally made it.." Paul's brother, Dave, said standing next to a dark haired girl who looked overly excited.

"We had a little problem.." I said referring to both the teenage boy, and the depth of the water. "I love my petite girlfriend" he said. I pressed my body up against his. "And I love my giant football boyfriend" I replied, kissing his cheek. "Alright, Romeo and Juliet" Joe joked. Sabrina rolled her eyes at us. "Paul, Lauren, this is my girlfriend Crystal. Crystal this is-" "I know who it is! I love your music! I'm you're biggest fan! I started one of your fan clubs!" she squealed. "Nice to meet you, Crystal" I responded, a little bit weirded out. "She said my name!"

"CANNONBALL!" Mark yelled, jumping from the side of the pool. Water splashed every where, and I was drenched. "Mark! Are you serious?!" I yelled, as I wiped my eyes. The lifeguard scolded him. "You were going to get wet anyway.." he muttered. I glared at him. "I told you it'd be a bad idea to hang out with a mommy.." Sabrina said splashing water on me. "Listen bitch, you're not going to keep saying stuff to me and getting away with it" I snapped. "What did you say?" "You heard me!" Paul started walking away. "Let me go! This bitch and her smart ass mouth. I'm gonna-" "You're not going to do anything" he stated.

I stayed quiet. "Can we please just have a nice time on our last day of vacation?" "Yeah, I just got pissed off back there.." I admitted. "Sabrina is known for doing that to people..". "After we leave here, we won't have to worry about her anymore". We stood alone on the side of the pool, talking about random things like: my conversation between me and my boss, Griffin, and going back to Baltimore. And anything else that came to mind.

After we got out the pool and went to get something to eat. I got a hamburger, some fries and a sprite soda. I finished eating my food, but was still hungry. I reached over to Paul's plate and grabbed some French fries, while he wasn't looking. He turned back around. "I knew I had more fries than this.." he trailed off. "Sorry, babe I'm eating for two remember?" He kissed my cheek. "Alright, alright." I laid my head on his chest. "I love us being together like this.." I whispered. "Same here.."

We enjoyed the sounds of the park; children's laughter, rollercoasters speeding down the track, screams of joy. It just felt nice to sit here. When we left the eating area, Paul wanted to go to a specific place. As soon as I noticed where we heading I grew nervous. It was a Ferris Wheel. I stopped walking and he turned around. "Babe, I'll be right on here with you." The nervousness went away and I kept walking.

We got on the Ferris wheel and it slowly turned until we were on the very top. Erica was right; it was beautiful sunset up here. "The sunset is gorgeous.." I breathed. "Not as gorgeous as you". I giggled like a little schoolgirl. He moved my puffy hair out of my face and smiled at me. "You are the most beautiful person in the world.." I smiled back him. "I love you so much. And it might get rough sometimes but I'll never stop loving you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you so.." He pulled out a ring box, and I gasped. " Lauren, Will you marry me?" I nodded, tears rolling now down my cheeks. "Yes! Yes I will!" Paul put the large diamond ring on my finger. We kissed passionately, his warm tongue exploring every inch of my mouth. "I love you so much" he said. "I love you too."