Chapter One: Back Again

Okay, so people have been asking about a sequel to this story. I'm going to try to write one, but it might be a little short and confusing to others. I don't know why I'm trying this out because she's already been kidnapped. I have some ideas, however, and I think I'm going to try to run with it. I'm warning you now! It might be short and shitty! WARNING!!!!

I missed you too.I smiled at Jordan. He relaxed his shoulders and rubbed the back of his neck. All of the boys were sweaty as hell and they looked nervously about trying not to give themselves away. I almost laughed at them. 

I see you still don't talk. Jordan signed, his eyebrows raised. I shrugged and smiled at Tay who was gushing over Matt Nicholls. Matt's eyes were raised on me though. Oli sighed and walked closer to me. 

"Hey, Jasey. How are you?" He held out his hand. I shook it to be polite and not to arouse suspicion for Tay. 

I only nodded to him, seeing how he still didn't know how to sign. After about ten minutes of awkward chatter, Tay smiled. 

"Well, we have to get going. You guys are amazing. Thank you!" She leaned in and hugged Matt, Matt, Lee, Oli, and Jordan. She grabbed my arm and started to tug, but I was held back by another force pulling me back. 

"Why don't you guys stay for a little bit?" Oli asked, his grip tightening on my wrist. "We're just going back to the bus to freshen up." 

I was about to sign something, but Tay cut me off. 

"Of course! Oh My God! Let me just text my mom!" she let me go and Oli spun me into his side. I flinched away from him and released myself as Tay went off to call her mother, seeing how the cell reception was shit backstage. 

"I'll go make sure she can get back in." Matt N said, walking after Tay. I snarled and turned to Oli, my hands moving quickly. 

What are you playing at? I was furious. 

Why you here? Oli signed back. I jumped a little. Quite honestly, I wasn't expecting that from Oli. I didn't know he could sign. 

"Yeah, Jordan taught me." Oli said smugly. "I thought it was pretty cool how you guys could talk like that. I've been working on it." 

I'm here because fucking Tay wanted to come here. I signed, my patience growing thin. Why do you want Tay and I to follow you out?

"Because, we have to talk to you." Jordan piped up. I sighed loudly and rolled my eyes. 

How long will it take?

Over night. Jordan replied. I bit at my lips and turned as Tay came running in. 

"She said it was okay! As long as we call her before we go to bed." Tay leaned in. "Tell my mom if we sleep here, that we shared a hotel room at the Marriot. Okay?"