Authors note

As I said, I accidentally deleted the previous story so it should have been removed from your reading libraries, so I would appreciate if you could add this story back to your library. I should start publishing next month (maybe longer, I'm going to try and draft the whole thing first) but before I start publishing, I should warn you that this story will contain Civil War spoilers. So I suggest you add this story to your library and begin to read when you're ready too :)

Also CIVIL WAR WAS AMAZING AND SOMEONE NEEDS TO TALK TO ME ABOUT IT BECAUSE BUCKY WAS JUST SO ADORABLE AND I LOVE HIM SO MUCH

Update: it's been awhile, I know. I'm off to see infinity war today so that just proves how long it's been!

I'm sorry I haven't been publishing. I am going to write the sequel, yes. Infect I have been planning the story and writing the chapters in my free time! It's just that I am way too busy with two jobs plus I am doing a full time performing arts university diploma. I have also posted something on my profile to why I haven't been as dedicated as I used to be. I don't want to publish now and leave you guys hanging as I am rarely free to write. However, I think I shall be posting them in the summer holidays as I will have more time. I have some great ideas I think you all would love (and also hate as I'm evil and have some heart-breaking moments planned.)

But please be patient. I promise it is not the end of the line!

All my love,

KP