I Will Not Forgive You.

My name is Annabelle Beauty Austin. I'm 19 years of age with a birthday of August 29th. and am taking two years off school before starting college,  I have one year left as of three months from now.   My mother is Jay and I have five little half sisters named Georgia, Lottie, Fizzy, Daisy and Phoebe and one older biological brother named Louis. I however do not live with all of them, i live with my father Troy and my sister Georgia. My other sisters live with my biological mother Jay and step-dad Mark. Louis and I are blood brother and sister except I have my our fathers last name of Austin and Lou has my step-dads last name of Tomlinson. Georgia has a different mother than all of us and belongs to My father but the others all belong to my mother. I have only ever met my brother and four sisters three times and I was very young so I do not remember them.  My brother Louis is in a band called one direction, a band that is famous worldwide.    My best friend is Mariella Iris Romad. She has Muslim background but no she is not a terrorist. Mariella is four months older than me with a birthday of December 14th. She starts college in three months which means I start one year after her.    I have a scholar ship to Baylor university in Waco, Texas. Mariella is going to the same college but  she only has a half paid scholar ship, her parents have to pay the other half. I aspire to become a child psychiatrist whereas Mariella aspires to become a child physician. As you can tell, we both like children.    My brother Louis Tomlinson left for X-factor three years ago. The world doesn't know that Louis has two other sisters (Georgia and I).  I've always just assumed nobody was ever told about us because Louis has never been around us. I'm not even sure if my father even speaks with Louis anymore.