My Possessive Bad Boy - kayli0614

My Possessive Bad Boy -  kayli0614

description - 

Kealan pulled me away from the guy, roughly by my arm, jerking me out of the club, and into the alley way. I yanked my arm free from his rough grip. His Jaw was clenched and his golden eyes were blazing. With anger..... and jealousy? "What the hell?" I snapped at him. 

He glared at me with burning eyes. "What? I don't like that guy. He had his hands all over you." He snarled.

"No, he didn't. We were just talking. And why does it matter to you anyways? I shouldn't have to explain myself to you every time I so much as talk another guy." I hissed at him, beyond pissed. I swear, if I didn't calm down now, I'd start speaking really fast Spanish like I do when I get mad.

"That wasn't talking." He growled. "That was flirting and he was all over you." My patience snapped then. I inhaled sharply and started my rant.

"Used poco pinchazo! Yo no estabo flirteando. Li dije usted. Simplemente nos quedamos hablando y subir de nivel y flip shit como lo hace cada vez que tanto como vistazo a otro guy! Damnit, Kealan! ¿Por que es importante para usted. Usted lo ha dicho, usted no se preocupan de mi.¿Y Por que actuan como este? Usted esta pasando me en un confuso fucking desorden y-" ( ENGLISH TRANSLATION: You little prick! I was not flirting! I told you.  We were just talking and you go up and flip shit, like you do everytime I so much as look at another guy! Damnit, Kealan. Why does it matter to you? You said it yourself, you didn't care. So why do you act like this? You're turning me into a confused fucking mess and-) 

He stopped me from saying more as he slammed me back against the brick wall and pressed his lips to mine. I kissed back, letting all my emotions out, making the kiss lustful, passionate and aggressive. As my fingers laced into his hair and he picked up my legs and wrapped the around his waist.  He pulled back, leaving our foreheads together. "You speaking Spanish is incredibly sexy." He said huskily, before pressing hip lips back to mine.

COMPLETED   (PG 13)