Disclaimers and Comments

Disclaimers and Comments:

    In the wide world of writing, there are many techniques and paths from which to choose. I have tried to stay as helpful as possible to writers all across the board in compiling this list. However, there is always the possibility that one of these items is not true for you. Take a look at the first ten tips. This is our cream of the crop, the Bill of Writes. The first ten tips are as close to always true as you're going to get. The others may be nearly as close but fall short, or they may be true half the time only. Who knows but you until you try? So, if in doubt, look at the first ten.

    I have come up with most of these hints from personal experience, both as a reader and as a writer. So, again, what is true for me may not necessarily be true for you. These, while perhaps stated as set-in-stone fact, are merely my opinion or what I perceive to be general opinion. They work, but they are opinions. Don't sue me.

    Do you know some helpful tips on writing? Know one thing that might help your neighboring scribes? Leave a comment on this piece or drop me a message. All tips contributed by others will be credited to their respective donors. If you're curious how that will work out, I will leave your name/username beside said tip and I will dedicate the guide to you once it has been updated to include your helpful hint. It's a good way to let people know how neighborly you are.

    Do you need help on something? Can't figure out why your story doesn't seem right? Let me know, and I'll do my best to help. If I learn something from helping you out, I'll add it to the guide and let people know.

    Thanks so much for reading! Let me know if I helped you or if this was just so remedial that it insulted your substantial writing prowess. Either way, I'd love to hear from you. Thanks again, and happy crafting!

                                                                                                                ~Ashlyn H.