Chapter 2- Lunch...Good Or Bad?

Chapter 2

Lunch...Good Or Bad?

Niall POV

"Louis, why were you talking to Drake in class?" I asked nervously. He turned around to look at me and just shrugged.

"He was just being nice. He said you and him use to be the best of friends. Why haven't you told us about him?" He answered my question with a question. Terrific. I looked into his eyes and he was filled with concern.

"Um... you know it must have slipped my mind."

"Well he invited us to sit with him at lunch." Louis said happily. I almost chocked on the air that I was breathing. He said what now? No. That's not happening at all. I can't do that. I can't sit around him. Or be near him. My stomach started to hurt just by the thoughts of it. All the memories came flooding back to me and I felt nausea.

As me and the boys walked into our next class; Music, we noticed Zayn, and Harry sitting next to each other. Figures they would put all of us in the same music class. Harry took notice that we were in the room and waved us to come and sit next to them. There were 3 long desks empty as we walked over to them. Zayn sat next to Harry, Liam next to Zayn, Louis next to Liam, and I sat next to Louis. But there was still one seat next to me that wasn't filled. I turned around to see if I recognized anyone in the class and I noticed the girl from before sitting there quietly now alone in the corner once again. Sadly though this time she looked like she was just crying; her eyes were puffy and she was sniffling.

The bell rang and everyone that was talking shut up. The teacher walked in with a bright smile on his face since he noticed I was here. He was my favourite teacher; Mr. Clemmons; the best music teacher in the business.

"Well if it it's my favourite Guitar player." He said happily. I just smiled. "Hello Mr. Clemmons." I said happily to him. He smiled and then continued on to talk about the different types of guitar strings you can get and where to get them.

***

After class me and the boys walked out and went for lunch. Sadly thought Louis was really adamant about going for lunch with Drake. So I had no choice but to go with him. I truly don't wanna be around him ever again.

"NIALLER! WELL IF IT ISN'T MY FAVOURITE BOY EVER!" Drake yelled as soon as he saw me sit down at his table. Ok even though I hate him and everyone (except for Lou, Li, Haz, and Zayn) it's kinda cool to be seated here at this table. I remember when I was younger and I wasn't allowed here. I made a secret vow to myself that I would end up here at one point. Yay I made it.

"Hi Drake." I said in monotone. He looked at me with a grin.

"Come on Nialler, come sit next to me." He said while giving the guy that was sitting next him a look to move. I just nodded shyly and walked over to where he was and sat down. He put his arm around me and I shivered. He noticed this and frowned while moving his arm away. I looked over to with the boys were and they were in a deep conversation about something.

"You know Nialler, I wanted to tell you I'm sorry about well you know. But hey it's in the past and if you want I can make you the most popular boy in the school, other than me of course." By now all of his friends weren't even listening to us and were having their own conversation. I didn't know what to do. Maybe being popular wouldn't be so bad, I mean I don't have to be as mean as he was.

"Niall I can make you the most popular boy in school, you will be invited to all the parties you could ever dream." He said with a grin. I couldn't give him an answer to the question because I was scared what popularity could come with.

"I'll be right back I have to go to the bathroom." I said quietly. Drake just nodded and joined one of the other popular boys conversation. As I walked out of the caf I could hear all the boys yelling at each other about some football game score. I walked out of the doors and walked down the familiar hallways and felt nauseated again. What is wrong with me?

I heard whimpers coming from behind a door and I looked through the window to notice that same girl sitting there with a guitar in here hand slowly strumming to a song. I got closer and slowly opened the door she was luckily turned around so she hadn't noticed me walk in. I finally figured out the song she was singing and it was Mean by Taylor Swift... Haha if only Harry was here.

And all you're ever gonna be is mean

Why you gotta be so mean?

You, with your switching sides

And your wildfire lies and your humiliation

You have pointed out my flaws again

As if I don't already see them

I walk with my head down

Trying to block you out 'cause I'll never impress you

I just wanna feel okay again

"That's really good." I said while smiling. She turned around with a shock and dropped her guitar. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to startle you." I said while walking over to her and helping pick her guitar up. She was trying so hard to get away from me and you could tell. She was scared very scared. Just then her phone binged and she looked at it. She frowned and then started to grab all her things and ran out of the room.

Just before she got out of the door I called her "Wait I never caught your name." She looked up at me and then shook her head. "Trust me you don't wanna know it." Were the first words she said to me and I'm scared there gonna be the last.

****************************************************************

Hope You liked it. I mean I know it's kinda short but whatever I updated and i'm happy for that at least. Anyways in other news I went to see ONE DIRECTION: THIS IS US- FAN CUT<3 It was absolutely amazing I fricken loved it so much.

Niall<3 Louis<3 Liam<3 Harry<3 Zayn<3 One Direction<3 I loved it<3 Actually fun fact I went to see it on Nialler's birthday so it was even more special.

Anyways FAN COMMENT VOTE<3

LOVE YOU- Pam<3