Chapter 2

"We'll i think i should probably get going." I said to victoria as we left Starbucks. "Okay. Call me later!" We went in our seperate directions then i got to my car. 'I really dont want to see siva!' I thought to myself. I really need understood why he hates me so much. *************at the house***********

I was home alone for about an hour and a half so i ordered some pizza. I was starving when it got here because i remembered i haven't eaten anything all day! The the guys walked in. "Hey!" Tom yelled. "Hi. I'll be upstairs if you need me." I ran up the stairs not even wanting to hear the answer. The only part i heard was Tom say 'nice job Siva! She never stays whe your rude to her!" Then i got to far to hear the end. I get on instagram and see some pictures of me and Tom a long time ago i don't know how people get their hands onto old embarrassing pictures like that. Thas when i heard someone come in my room. "Hey.." "What do you want?!" It was siva my worst nightmare... Him being in my room. "Tom wanted to know if you needed anything they were going to go to the store but i have to stay." "We'll i don't need anything or you being here!" He looked kind of hurt but i blew it off. Hen he walked out. I heard the guys leave and i got a text from Tom 'we wi be gone for about 2 hours there is nothing in the house dont kiil eachother xx' unbelieveable thats all he says he should of left Nathan. I decided to go downstairs and see what the monster was doing i was bored anyway. He was watching tv so i sat on te L couch opposite from the couch he was on. It was silent for 5 minutes then i asked "why do you hate me i didn't do anything to you that i know of?" "I don't know honestly i think you are really nice but i just snap back at everything you do. You try t be nice to me but i just act like a dick!" 'Oh' was all i could say.i went into the kitchen to make a cuppa am i hear Siva walk in . "Yes?" I asked him. I turned around because he didn't answer. Then i didn't know what happened he crashed his lips to mine! After he was done with his little act i was so confused." Uh what was tht?" I asked him. "I like you Reece i really do i am so sorry for all the times i am mean to you and a sick to you!!" We was crying. "Aw its okay really" i said being nice. Then i have him a hug. Are my feelings changing?