Summary

In a world where your personality dictates how you look on the outside, what could go wrong?

Born identical, but to become one of three choices.  The Beautifuls are the ones who are virtuous and right.  The Inbetweeners are the close ones.  And the Afflicted aren’t spoken of.

Dylan Hallows had it all – she was one of the Beautifuls due to her flawless reputation and persona, had a wonderful boyfriend, and was on the fast track to becoming a Paradisiac, the absolute highest rank in the world.

But that was quickly destroyed.

Suddenly, she’s lost everything she’s held dear.  She’s losing herself, and as she looks in the mirror, she can see herself becoming one of the Afflicted.  And she can’t turn it back…

______________________________________________________

Dedicated to my mother, June.

FOR MY FRIENDS WHO AREN'T FROM WATTPAD, YOU ACTUALLY HAVE TO CLICK THE 'READ CHAPTER 1' TO READ THE FIRST CHAPTER.  THIS IS NOT CHAPTER ONE!

Ahem.  Well, now that that's sorted.  This is my first story here!  I think it is rated PG-13, but if there are some mature parts in chapters, I will warn you.

I hope you enjoy reading this!  Remember to favourite!

And now, I am off to talk to my characters.  Have fun!