Why?

Jeff's P.O.V

I grabbed Ben by the shoulders and placed him on my lap. He just layed there. Not moving. I could see him blushing. Which made me want to laugh. But for some od reason I was happy he was blushing? I started to stroke his shaggy blonde hair. Ben started to fall asleep. I mumbled "Go to sleep." To Ben. But I don't think he heard me. I looked at his sleeping face. He was kind of cute looking. I just cant deni it anymore. Ben was cute and I want him all to myself. No one else but me. Sighing, I picked Ben up bridal-style and walked to his room. Setting him down on the bed. I layed next to him starring at his sleeping face. But then he rolled over. I frowned and wrapped my arms around Ben. Good thing he was asleep. Or he'd freak. I buried my face into his back and fell asleep.

Ben's P.O.V

I fluttered my eyes open. Seeing I was in my room. I tried to get up but something was holding me down. Or someone. I glanced over at Jeff. Who was sleeping next to me! I quickly shout out of the bed. Waking Jeff up. "Holy shit dude!" Jeff said rubbed his eyes. "Dude? Dude! You don't go around sleeping in other peoples bed. Even when someones sleeping in it!" I shouted at him. He seemed kind of hurt. Why? "Sorry." He mumbled and walked out of my room. Something inside me wanted to yank him back inside. But something else said not to worry he's fine. I plopped down on my bed. "What the hell is going on." I mumbled to myself rolling over to my side. Maybe I do like him. Would he like me back? No he's not like that. He'd never like someone like me. No one did.

The whole night I tossed and turned thinking about Jeff. 'Why was he laying with me?' I repeated in my head. 'Does he like me? Do I like him?' I groaned and slammed my head into my pillow muffling a scream. "Why am I so bothered by this?!" I got up and ran down stairs to the living room. Turning on the Tv. And watched Saw II. It was the only thing on. I continued watching Tv for a couple of hours till I heard Jeff's door open. Jeff walked down the stairs straight into the kitchen. "What no good morning?" I chuckled. No response. "Jeff?" I got up and walked into the kitchen. "Jeff? Are you giving me the silent treat meant?!" Still no response! "Look Jeff I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you! Please forgive me!" Jeff turned his head over to me and pulled out an ear bud. "Oh hey Ben." He smiled. My jaw hung open. "So you have your ear buds in this whole time?!" Man he really does love his music. He nodded. "Yeah why?" I shook my head. "Nothing..." Jeff shrugged and sat down at the kitchen table. Eating some cereal. I really want to tell him something but I'm not ready to tell him. I sat across from Jeff. Starring at him. He didn't seem to notice. I busy looking at his phone. "Jeff?" I looked up. "Yeah? What is it Ben?" He looked back down at his phone. "U-um....Don't hate me for saying this b-but...I like y...you..."

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

WOOP WOOP!

Another chapter finished!

well hope you liked it!

Bye my Teddy bears!