Leave It To Sylvia...

• Dedicado a Yoyoyo that crazy hoe

Ohemguys! A forealsies thing I need to talk to you about! It's been bothering me for a while and I just need your guys' input on it. So when I started this book I had this whole idea of the cliche smart nerd and the hot bad boy but more of an Amaya version, well as I started to write more ideas popped into my head and well, reading it now, Dylan doesn't sound like a bad boy and soon into the story, Andy will seem waaaaaay more bad ass than Dylan... So what do you guys think about me switching the title!. I promise I will have it be like the same...? And I will hopefully be writing an actual bad boy book because I'm obsessed with bad boys. Like creepily obsessed. There's no bad boys at my High School, that I know of yet.. So I'm actually depressed): but don't worry! I will be Ayy okay! I just shopped all day with Savi! My legs hurt! My football team won our homecoming game! Yah roccori are losers! We won! Err so yup. Please comment and tell me what you think for the title! I feel like I'm giving people the wrong impression of this book now... Arg. Clueless. Well erm potatoes! And I love you!

------------------------------_-------------

God. I think we have been driving for like hours! And we haven't said anything the whole five hours! Six hours? Seven? I dunno. Lots of hours. Gah we still aren't talking! Time to break the ice.

"Dylaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!" I groan.

"Whaaaaaaaaat?" he groaned back.

"How long has it been!?" I ask wanting to cry. It's been so looooooong..

"Like ten minutes." he said like I was ridiculous.

"Yah okay liar, it's more like ten hours!"

"No... It's been ten minutes."

"Whatever... Your face has been ten minutes."

"What the fuck? That doesn't make sense..." Dylan said trying to fake a offended face and hiding a smile.

"Neither does your face but I have to put up with it! Ooooooooh nice burn girl!" I high fived myself and laughed a bit.

"Did you just congratulate yourself? Are you alright?"

"Hey don't be jelous because I had a good burn and you didn't!"

"It was a horrible burn. Like your mom!" he said with a smirk on his stupidly sexy face.

"Really? A comeback war? Don't even start with me. Guys aren't as hot when they cry because of a girl and with that face, you need all the help you can get!" ooh. That's what the whigga gets for smirking at me!

"That's not what your mom said last night!" Dylan said equally proud of himself.

"This coming from the poster child of abortions?" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't get that, I don't speak idiot." he did not just call me an idiot!

"You did not just call me an idiot!" I voiced. Dylan just shrugged his shoulders and said,

"Do pigs fly?"

"No...."

"Well, they do when you push them out of a plane."

"Your a dork! You make the guys on jackass look like Einstein." ha yah come on Dylan try to beat that! It was a good one, I admit it to the world! I admit it to the universe! I admit it to-

"Your beautiful." Dylan said out of nowhere. What the fuck!? We are doing a war! Not pampering each other. Still I just blushed and looked out the window. Stupid guy for saying stupidly sweet things! It's stupid.