Full Affect

Janelle Plazzo

3 days later and my plan that will be lasting for the next five months is into full affect 💯💯.

I usually see Jayden in the intersection between hall one and hall two, after the last period 🏫. I didn't get all dressed up for this because for the next five months I won't be doing it on a regular basic so I won't today. I'm wearing a pair of cargo shorts, red polo shirt , and my breds.

👌👌👌

After last class I walked through the normal way I walk and I spotted him with two girls all up on him. I walk over to them .

Both of the girls gave me dirty looks . 😒

"Well see you later Jay" one says and they both give me a nothing dirty look and switch away🚶🚶. Perfect. Makes this easier for me. 

"Wassup" he said as we continued to walk out the doors into the courtyard. 

"Name's Janelle"💁.

"Alright what's it to me?"

"You're cute" I said

"I know, You know I've been told that alot?" he said .

"But that? that's not cute"👊

"What's not cute?" 

"You feelin yourself alittle to much "🚫

"Whatever. What you want Shawty?" 😤

"Like I was saying I think you cute , so whenever you think im cute text me "😏😏 I said giving him a paper with my number on it.

He took the paper "How do you know that I don't already think your cute?"😁

"Cause you haven't said it"

"Oh" 😑

Eww conversation killer. turn off. And he basically called me ugly😑🔫

I left him where he was standing and I walked away. This might be harder than I thought. I also thought this plan was into full affect , its not but it will but it into ,soon.

-

Me and my girlss were lounging around Chanel's room , talking from one thing to another , I'm very surprise that haven't brought Jayden up.