Chapter One

"Alright, partners, please come up to the front to collect your marriage scenario."
It's the annual baby project for the senior year. The rules are always the same. Girl-Boy partnership, a marriage scenario, and eventually a baby.

"I'll go," Lucy says with a smile as she stretches.

"Get a good slip !" Natsu says, grinning.

"Mm kay !"

Natsu and Lucy are best friends, that is obvious. It has always been Natsu and Lucy, Lucy and Natsu. One can say it's strange to have a girl and a boy be best friends, but these stuff doesn't matter in a friendship, in their opinion.

"Miss Ur !" Lucy greets, smiling.

"Ah Lucy, partnered with Natsu again ?" Ur raises an eyebrow, and Lucy nods without blushing.

"Yup ! Always !" Lucy says.

"Alright, just draw a piece of paper from this bowl, and let me record down the number. No swapping scenarios."

"Okay." Lucy reaches into the transparent bowl and fumbles around, before grabbing a slip.

The male and female have been married happily for three years. The female is now 6 months pregnant, and her childbirth is predicted to be premature.

"Deep." Lucy comments, and Ur smirks as she writes down the slip number.

After everyone has collected their scenarios, Ur claps her hands for attention.

"Okay kids ! This project will last for a term or so, until your baby is born. This is a 24 hours project and I expect a weekly journal entry to be handed in on Friday each week. When you come to school, you're expected to bring your baby, act loving, or be pregnant, whatever your scenario says. Teachers will be watching. Any questions ?" Ur explains.

Levy raises her hand.

"Yes Levy ?"

"Uh, are props provided ?" Levy asks, a worried frown on her face.

"Only the baby, when the time is right, please approach me. Other props, find them yourself."

"Oh.."

"Anything else ?" Silence greets Ur.

"Okay, class dismissed !"