29// Loving His Beast

Chapter Twenty-Nine | The Nursery

|Danica|

"I'm supposed to be relaxing for the first six weeks," I told brock.

"I know, but that doesn't mean you can't kiss me." He said.

"Do you want a pissed-off wife or a relaxed wife? " I asked.

"I don't know, I mean, I love it when you're pissed off, but I want a relaxed wife." He said.

"Good boy. Now I need you to watch the baby while I go see if her nursery is done." I said, walking out of the room.

I walked down the hall and opened the door, where I see Nicole and Brie moving furniture. I walked into the room, looking around.

"Oh my God, you guys, this room is so beautiful," I said.

"I know, right," Nicole said.

"You welcome. " Brie said.

"The colors are perfect. Thank you for doing this." I said.

"Anything for baby Santana," Brie said.

"Santana Rose Lesnar," Nicole said.

"I feel bad for her," I said.

"Why?"Brie asked.

"Because when she gets older, the boys are going to be running away from her when they hear her last name," I said, chuckling.

"Poor girl won't be able to date forever," Nicole said, laughing.

"Oh Danica, we got Brock, and you are matching shirts," Brie said, handing me a bag.

"Thank you, and I'm sure Brock will be wearing this every chance he gets," I said

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Thank you, and I'm sure Brock will be wearing this every chance he gets," I said.

"Brock will be wearing what? " He said, walking into the room with Santana.

"This shirt the girls got you," I said, showing him the shirt with the beast on it.

"Thanks."He said.

"Danica, you need to feed Santana." He said, handing her over to me.

"I thought I left a bottle with breast milk on the nightstand. " I said.

"Yeah, that wasn't enough for her. You know she's greedy. I don't know where she gets it." He said.

"Are you serious? Brock, you eat three plates for dinner, and you're calling her greedy. " I said.

"I'm a grown man." He said.

"And she's a growing baby," I said.

"When are you going to announce her to the world?" Brie asked.

"We were thinking about just saying we had her. But I might post a picture on Instagram." I said, shrugging.

"Now, if you excuse me, I have to go get comfortable so that I can breastfeed this little lady. " I said, walking out of the nursery.

__________________

__________________

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

1,220,000 likes

DAnicaL: Princess Santana 👑👶#SRL #Littlelady #imamommynow #adorable

View all 11,144 comments

NIKKIBELLA: My niece😍😍😍

JuliaLong: You had your baby 😍

ReneeYoung: Im coming over to kidnap this little lady😘😍

DeanAmbrose: We could've been a better baby girl #she'sstillprettytoo

DAnicaL: @DeanAmbrose Brock would kill you but thanks she gets her looks from me😙 @ReneeYoung don't kidnap my baby

TackyJones: Santana is a pretty name for a pretty girl

BRIEBELLA: She's adorable👶

TheRealPaige: Why am I just finding out you had the baby? She's a cutie

DAnicaL: @TheRealPaige Her daddy was being stubborn about announcing me giving birth

DeanAmbrose: @DAnicaL nobodys afraid of him but she sure does