4

I woke up by myself. I grabbed the clothes my baby daddy left for me to wear which is a pair of leggings and a button up shirt alone with Calvin Klein underwear.

Its been like this for the whole two weeks I been here. It's easy living here. Don't ask questions that need a lot of information. In a few weeks we going to go visit his parents and to take Bella home since her spring break it over with.

After I was dressed for the day I slipped on my black pink and gray Jordans. I went downstairs to find anyone but I only founded the girls.

Unique was tall and dark skin hair cut low and dark brown eyes. Funny.

Mia was short like me. Carmel skin and long straight hair hazel eyes. Crazy. Best friend able.

Ashley tall light skin. Hair stop at mid back. Almost black eyes. Very short hair. Creeps me out but she's fun.

Asia dark skin sandy brown hair and eyes. Very long hair. Funny silly and best friend able.

"Where Tavion at"? I asked.

"You don't want a break from him like damn been under him since you got here. You with us today. He had a gang meeting now come sit yo sexy ass down". Mia said. Did I mention she's lesbian.

I rolled my eyes and watched vines with them.

"Let's make some musicals and vines".Ashley said pulling her phone out.

"Ight". Everyone said.

"Hold up". Asia said running somewhere.

"What song first"? I asked.

"Pony". Mia said.

"Then bounce in that hoe". Ashley said.

"Running man ". I said.

"No we picking old ones". Mia said.

"I was born by the river or bounce that booty like a basketball." I said. "Go daddy go." I added.

"Them good". Asia said coming back with ski mask. She gave everyone a different color. I had red to show I'm the leader and they do as I say.

"I want to do one with Deedee". Mai said pulling me in fort of them.

"Which one"? Ashley asked looking at her phone. "Go daddy go". She said grabbing my hip. I rolled my eyes known I'm in for it.

As the song played she gripped my hips and thrust. When the song say "now pass it to my bro". She passed me to someone. This person was rough with it. They only gripped one hip while the other hand was in my hair.

"Let me go Tavion". I said as he still had me bent over. "No I like this". He said landing a big slap on my left butt cheek.

"I don't". I said in a almost scream.

"Goals". Asia said smiling at us. "Why the hell y'all got our ski mask on for?" Tavion said pulling me up.

He took held of my face and looked all around it before smile. He squeeze my cheeks together and placed a kiss on my lips. Did I mention we startrd dating the other day.

"GOALS". I heard the girls say.

I rolled my eyes and TRIED to pull away. His teeth caught my bottom lip. He let go and whispered "I'm not done with you yet". In my ear. I felt my dripping. His hand sneaked in my leggings "just how I like them wet and horny". He said licking his fingers.

Its been 2 hours since I seen Tavion. I discover they had a music. I played the piano while I sang 'lost boy' by Ruby B.

"I am a lost boy from Neverland
Usually hanging out with Peter Pan
And when we're bored we play in the woods
Always on the run from Captain Hook
"Run, run, lost boy, " they say to me
Away from all of reality

Neverland is home to lost boys like me
And lost boys like me are free
Neverland is home to lost boys like me
And lost boys like me are free

Peter Pan, Tinkerbell, Wendy Darling
Even Captain Hook, you are my perfect story book
Neverland, I love you so
You are now my home sweet home
Forever a lost boy at last". I sang.

"I didn't know you can sing or play the piano". My baby daddy said from the door. I looked at him, mia and Carter. "You never asked and I don't like sharing my voice with people. I and my brothers was the only people who knew now y'all know." I said closing the piano.

"Do another song".Carter said.

"My throat hurt." I said.

"Damn Tavion did you have to fuck her mouth.like damn she got to have that bomb ass pussy have a nigga bus a nut when first slid in". Carter said pushing Tavion.

"Nigga don't talk about her like that that's my girl. And if I did mouth fuck her she would be fucked up wouldn't be able to talk." Tavion said throwing me over his shoulders and walked to our room