Chapter 2

Ray's POV

At lunch Roc, Prince, Prod, and I were talking about our partners.

Me: Nigga, I can't believe I'm partners with the ugliest bitch in the world!

Roc: Exactly! I don't wanna be partners with Angela...the fat bitch annoying.

Prod: At least you got the annoying one. I got the one that cries over everything.

Prince: I got Imani, she's smart but never shuts up about it. She's always running her mouth about something that she knows.

Y/N looks back at us and gives me a death glare. I stuck up the middle finger at her and mouthed "Fuck You, Bitch."

She comes over to me and sits down next to me.

Me: Are you fucking kidding me? What the hell you want?

Y/n: Fuck you too.*She slaps me*

Me: Really is that suppose to hurt? Your weak as fuck.*Pushes her to the wall**Whispers in her ear*Look, if you wanna play games with me I'll hurt you so bad...try me bitch.

She looks at me and spits in my face. I punched her in the stomach where I kicked her this morning. She looked like she was going to throw up. Y/n starts crying and looks down.

Me: I warned you, your just to hard headed to get it.

Y/n's Pov:

I didn't hear what Ray said when he punched me because, I was in so much pain. I walked out of the cafeteria and went to the girl's bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw all the marks on my stomach, face, and back.

Me:I can't believe this! Ray Ray is right I am weak. Look what I let him do.

________________________________________­_____________

Sorry its short

Random Questions

School or Party(Both)

Comedy or Horror(Both)

Crazy or Mindless(Both)

Even though it was yesterday...HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13TH!!!!!!!!!!!

____________________________________________________

2 Votes and 1 Comment for 2 more chapters