chapter 3

i am really sorry i haven't posted in a long time but you know school and all.

and i could not think of any thing sorry

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3

 October 12 2011 8:00

Rose was at her desk sleeping on her homework when she heard a voice "hey, you..." it said in a deep peaceful way. she mooned and swung her hand as hard as she can at the voice.  luckily she missed by a inch. "aah" Paul yelled in a girlie way.

By that loud squeal Rose was wide awake begging for forgiveness.

"it's ok i am fine, thank god you missed" trying to calm Rose down. when she was finally calm he finished what he was going say "you ready for the party."

"yeah all ready, but i just need to brush my hair." Rose responded

"thats ok the party will stop for you" exclaimed Paul. Rose gave a little giggle and smile.

 Rose almost running to her desk grabbing my brush (it has a really cool handle it is like squshy) 

"Rose" wispered a woman

Rose flew her head around only to see Paul taking pictures of himself with her camra. but once he noticed she was looking at him he put the camera behind his back and gave me a vary convincing smile that he was up to no good

"hey, i wasn't doing anything" Paul said with that smile.

"ok i am done"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

they opened the huge doors of the community center.  The cold air from the AC huged Rose like a snuggy, hot pink like she has back home.  there was balloons and streamers around the room they where in the school colors, black and red.  there was a band in the back yard they where playing a rockish song.

"what do you think" Paul asked when they both went to the food.

"this is.... great, sorry i was thinking of a good word for it" Rose said very amazed

"hey, Rose, i need you to help me in the kitchen"

" oh ok, one sec Paul." i responded to Penn but looking at Paul.

~~~~~

"what do you want?" i asked Penn

"can you just cut these carrots for the party?"

"oh, ok sounds good."

"oh yeah Paul is mine" Penn yelled at her wile sticking a knife in Roses back.  she knows that it hit a lung and she was dieing slowly. 

"i never liked him he was just a friend." Rose said with her last breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok finaly done what do you think tell me in comments