29. Right back at ya!

Age: idk. You decide

I was quietly watching a film minding my own business when my brother came down from the gym.
As he was passing the area where my place is, he throws his wet towel at my face.
Cringing because of the smell I threw the towel back at him growling as he laughed loudly continuing his way towards the kitchen.
Maybe he’s going to get some drinks.
A few minutes later , he passed my place again bringing a bottle of Gatorade as he smiled innocently at me making me glare at him.
I continued watching the film until its done.
Fixing my self I heard my stomach growl so I made my way towards the kitchen.
Deciding on eating pancakes, I gather all the things that I will use, putting them on the table and started doing my business.
Once I’m done cooking, I placed the things I used at the sink, and placed the plate of pancake at the dining table and made my way back towards the kitchen to prepare some drinks. Once I’m done I made my way back to the dining table and started to dig in.

I left pancakes for Harry and put it in a container and placed it at the table. I gathered all the plates and the utensils that I used and started washing them. Once I’m done I put all of them into their rightful places and when I was about to head to my room, I felt a pair of arms snaking around my waist, trying to turn around, the person tightened his arms on me as he hugged me tight.
Recognizing the tattoos I knew it was Harry. And I know that he knows that every time he’s sweaty I hate to be near him because of his smell, well, being an annoying brother as he is born to be, he always does this every time that he came from the gym.
I love him but sometimes I don’t because he’s annoying like right now.

“Harold please let go of me” I asked him nicely

“awwe, I thought you love my cuddles” he said pouting

“well now I don’t ” I said

“ouch, that hurts ya know”

“yes I know and when I get the chance, I will strangle you right now” I told him getting annoyed. I know he sensed my annoyance so he put his chin on the top of my head making his sweat wet my clothes. (ya right, I’m jealous of ya kid)

“Horton, I swear to god if you don’t let go right now you’ll regret being born” I said, dead serious

“but I was born before you, so” he said still hugging me. I’m getting irritated

“for the sake of pancakes please, you’re killing me” I told him

“why? is it because I’m hot?” he said smugly

“No, because you smelled like a rotten papaya stored in a fridge filled with rotten egg in the middle of the dumpster that is being eaten by an oger who doesn’t know how to take a bath”

“that’s horrible”

“yes it is”

“but you love me”

“right now? No I don’t ”

“aww”

“hey Curly, I left pancakes for you, its on the container at the table” I told him his sweat slowly drying

“awwe, thanks sis, but since you gave me some snacks, I’ll let go of you now” he said letting go of me as I fell on the floor dramatically

“thank good for the freedom from hell” I said as I wiped away the imaginary sweat on my forehead

“anyways sis, I’m going to take a shower first before I eat your pancakes yeah? Oh and can you please make me some milkshake?”

“yeah sure”

“thanks love you” he said hugging me before he bolted to his room.
I started doing his milkshake when I saw the soy sauce and the vinegar, I remember him getting irritated when he smell those, then a thought came to my mind. Why not a revenge? So when I finished his milkshake, I placed it beside his pancakes and grabbed the bottle of vinegar and soy sauce and bolted upstairs towards my room, I put the bottles on the bathroom inside my room and went to see if Harry’s done taking a bath. I knocked on his door and he didn’t answer so I open the door wide enough so that my head can sneak inside.
I don’t hear water running, maybe he’s done or just putting some clothes, well I wouldn’t know.

“Harry are you done?, your milkshakes ready” I yelled

“just a minute, I’m putting my clothes on” he said

“okay I’ll be on my room” I said smirking

“ya, thanks Y/N” he said

“anytime” I told him as I silently closed his door and bolted towards my bathroom. I know Harry can take a little longer when he’s done taking a bath because of some stuffs I don’t want to know. So I quickly poured the soy sauce first on my clothed body(including the face) then the vinegar. When I was sure that there are no liquid that will drop on the floor I slowly crept out of my bathroom and went outside. I heard his soft humming and his bathroom door closed. So  I went at the back of the stairs and waited for him to come out.
Luck is on me today because he’s eyes were glued on his phone making him oblivious to the things that will happen. So when he came down, I immediately jumped on his back, my arms are locked around his neck making him scream as I laughed maniacally.

He kept on saying “get off, get off” as he waved his hands around the air like a mad man

“y/n get off” he said

“never ” I screamed

“you want it the hard way? So I’ll give it to you” he said as he started to spin. Well being me, I tightened my arms around him making him fail to his attempt on me leaving him.
Having his clumsy feet, we fell on the floor me landing on top of him, my head on his chest as I locked again my arms on his waist as I heard him grunt.

“you’re really not going to let go are you?” he said as I rub my face on his shirt making the vinegar and the soy sauce wet him

“eew, y/n I could accept slime just not this” he said

“well don’t worry, I’ll use it next time” I told him as he is starting to get irritated

“I’ll do your chores for three days, just please let go of me” he said a I shook my head

“make that five days no one week” he said again. Maybe this torture is enough

“fine” I told him letting go as I stood up and help him to stand up

“hate you sis” he said

“right back at ya” it told him as I once again latched my self into him and letting go after a couple of seconds running away from him bolting to my room as I locked the door and started to clean my self.

“right back at ya bro, right back at ya”

So, here I am again with my crappy writing😂😂😂 sorry for existing.
Thanks for the reads guys! I owe it all to you

Btw I found that pic on twitter, just wanted to share 😉😉

*throws roses* thats for ya'll tysfm.. muwah

-cielle