04

^^Logan^^

My mom set the dinner and right when my dad came downstairs is when my heart sunk. My dad is very strict. When he saw Ethan and me talking she looked at my mom and she smiled. She whispered something in his ear and then he sat down. Once my mom put everything on the table she sat next to my dad. The seating was my mom and dad on one side, Ethan and myself on the other, and Mason on the right end. My dad looked at Ethan with a weird expression. "What are you to my daughter?" My dad asked. "I'm her friend, nothing else. I promise." He said with a smile. "I heard you were taking her to prom, nothing at all? Seems like you like her." He said. I looked over at Mason and he mouthed 'You're welcome' with a smirk. "No sir, Nicole is beautiful, but she is and always will just be my friend. We're going to prom as friends." He said. "What about that Jacob dude, huh? I thought  he was taking you, did you guys break up?" My dad asked me. "Dad!" I heard Mason yell. "Can I be excused?" I asked. Before my mom or dad said anything I started running up the stairs. I went into my room and went onto my bed, soon I heard a soft knock and my door open. 

"Your dad didn't know." I heard Ethan say. "Yes he did! Mason told him, I couldn't I was upstairs crying! He knew, Ethan, he knew.. He just wants to rub it in my face." I said. "No he doesn't, he just wants to make you learn from your mistakes." He said. "Hey, look at me," He pulled my chin up and made me look at him. "He loves you, okay? I love you, your brother loves you, and your mom..." He said. I pushed him down onto my bed and hugged him. "Thanks Ethan." I said. "I have a question.." He started. "Yeah?" I asked. He looked down at my arms, "Why did you do it?" He asked. "Depression, anxiety, drama, bullies.." I said quietly, "You?" I asked. "Same except for the bullying part." He said. "I want you to know that you have a family that loves you, but I don't.. Be happy for what you have before you let it go." He said. I hugged him once more before walking downstairs, but before I went into the kitchen I heard talking.

"No, she's going to turn into a slut. If she didn't already." My dad said. "Shut the f*ck up!" I heard Mason yell. "Watch your language." My father said. "WHY DON'T YOU BOTH SHUT UP AND WE CAN HAVE A MEAL IN PIECE!" My mom yelled and I heard Mason and my dad sigh. I heard silverware touching the plates and I walked into the kitchen. I grabbed some food and ate in silence. "So Ethan right?" My dad asked. "Yeah" He answered. "Any siblings?" My dad asked. "Yeah, one. My brother, Logan." He answered. "How old is he?" My dad asked. "Same as me, we are twins." Ethan said.

Pretty much that's how the night went, my parents agreed to let him stay for awhile. Ethan is staying in my room since I begged my mom to convince dad. Mason didn't want him sleeping in his room and I don't want him somewhere that he's not wanted.

~Monday Morning~

"Wake up, Nicki Ethan. WAKE UP!" Mason yelled. "Shut up!" I groaned and rolled over to see Ethan on the floor, he fell. I laughed and got up. "I'm tired." I said as I walked into my walk-in-closet.. "Yeah, yeah." Ethan said before walking into my walk-in-closet with me. "Get out, I'm getting changed." I said.  "Okay well, I'm getting changed in our room, don't come in until I say so." He says and walks away. I put on my outfit, did my hair, and did my nails.

 I put on my outfit, did my hair, and did my nails