Chapter 1 The meeting of a lifetime

He put his hand on the trigger and pulled it. Then other man dropped to the ground. The tall short buzzed hair man took the mans items out of his jacket and walked away in the shadows.

The man grabbed his cash and walked out. He was assigned his Next mission. He walked into the casino and took the elevator up. On floor 15 his lucky number walked in a small blue eyed blonde. She was gorgeous the smile the eyes everything. He smiled then he focused back on the mission. Not get distracted with this girl, focus on the mission he kept thinking. The girl looked at him. Very good looking and the suit well that just made him look hot. She smiled at Him. "On business?" She asked curiously. "Sort of" he said turning to face her. "What do mean by sort of?" She asked. "We'll I'm just here to play poker with an old business mate of mine" he said in an English accent. "Are you English?" She asked. This girl asked a lot of questions but he didn't mind. "Yeah why" he lied."I'm American as my accent shows. I was just wondering" she said. "I'm Victor viper" he said. "I'm kelly blank nice to meet you" she said holding her arm out. He looked at it and shook it. The elevator was coming up to floor 25. "Next floor is mine, I would like to meet another time, here's my number" she said as she wrote it on a piece of paper and handed it to him. "I hope to hear from you some time bye" kelly said leaving the elevator. "Bye" he said. He looked at the piece of paper and put it in his wallet.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First story so read, vote, and comment! Next chapter will probably be longer.