Chapter ONE. Book ONE.

The raindrops are really pretty. I've always tried to take a perfect picture of them but its always so much prettier in real life. 

Its like someone-the one that decide the weather-thinks something good going to happen. And it is I'm meeting my childhood best friend.

The first time we meet was the 13th July.

*FLASHBACK*

It's really a sunny and warm day. Every kid in my age is playing outside in the sun.

Except me.

I'm not because I don't have any playmates. So I draw. Or take pictures. Anything that i can do by myself. 

Right now I'm trying to draw what i see in front of me. I'm sitting outside watching everyone play, in human form or wolf form. Everyone in my age, no excuse me everyone here's a werewolf. Technically I don't belong to the pack. The only family i have are dead, thanks to a rogue-attack.

What's a rogue by the way? I honestly don't know...

"Hi, why aren't you playing with everyone else?", a voice asked behind me causing me to jump a little. 

I tried to look at him in the corner of my eyes. He just sat next to me. My panic began to rise but I quickly tried to hide it.

"Why are you talking to me?", I said still looking down on my drawing book on my lap.

"Because no one will talk to me", he whispered looking down at what I was drawing,"you really draw good".

"Mhmm", I murmured.

"Do you want to play?" he asked me slowly like he thought that i wouldn't answer or say no to him but I simply looked up at him smiling as I hopefully said "really?"

"really" he said.

*Flashback ended*

I smiled to myself probably looking like a fool to everyone else. Now that memory I will always have with me.

I will never know what made me know what made him talk to an orphan like me.

But do you know the funny thing is that i never meet his father. I actually think he didn't want me to meet him but its just a stupid theory.

Suddenly the train stopped and said it was because of another train that was in front of them. 

Yes, I'm in a train and I'm going to meet him.

I made a promise and i intend on keeping it.

__________

So what ya say?? Was it good?? Or bad????? Should I change something? 

And  I really hope that it wasn't that confusing ;)

Anyway...UNTIL NEXT TIME!!!! BYEEEEE *waving like a mad man*

/CookieCupcake