CHAPTER 7 - I SCREAM

CHEN'S P.O.V.

I went to our cafeteria to grab some snack. That mess a while ago was so intense. Chanyeol hardly gets worked up that much. It's just Mr. Kim. We all know he has bad temper. Was it because of Yoshiro? Does he really believe what the founder said? Well, I had my doubts but I just want to go with the flow and stay out of trouble.

I went to check the web again and wow, for an hour and a half after the info was leaked (as if) it's still on the trending topics. Number one on top of that. I scrolled through the comment section once again.

exolfor3v3r

New member???!!!

BaekYeol627

Why do they need to add a new member?!

chensingmachine

Whoever that new member is, he surely has some guts to join EXO.

iliveinYIXINGsdimple

EXO has a new member?! Wow! I can't believe this!

hunnnnnnnnn12

That new member just wants to hog EXO's fame, not to mention their money.

BaekYeol627

Yeah, our oppa worked really hard then out of the blue someone will just join to share the gold they strived to dig?

These comments were pretty harsh. I bet he'll not last that lo--- what's this?

The content of this site is terminated.

"Mwoya ige?" Did I lose Wi-Fi connection? I tried refreshing but the same message keeps appearing.

"Hyung!"

"Oh Kai, Kyungsoo-ah, wasseo? How's Sehun?"

D.O. just nodded his head sideways.

"I think he needs to be alone for the meantime," Kai suggested.

"You're right, but speaking of Sehun, may I borrow your phone?"

"How is Sehun and Kai's phone related?" D.O. confusingly asked but Kai just let me borrow his phone.

I want to check the articles regarding Yoshiro. I thought my phone went crazy but after checking it out on Kai's phone, this is the only one I can see:

The content of this site is either blocked or terminated.

Whatever.

_____

CHANYEOL'S P.O.V.

The next day...

Everyone is in the practice room, including Sehun... well, that's a relief. We discussed everything for this sudden comeback. Our title track would be called 'Sing for You' and it's a kind of a lonely song.

"But first things first!" Baek stood up, "Where is the cause of all this trouble? Where's that kid?"

Min Seok-hyung spoke in a soft lazy voice, "I didn't see him this morning. Where he could be?"

"I want to think that he is this group's ace but I just discovered that he may be a hole for this group." Lay-hyung stated. "I was teaching him some easy dance lessons yesterday and yeah. Yes, he's good at singing but his dancing skills ahm..."