According to love

HEEEEYY EEVVVEERRYYONEEE!!! 

I got a new story that i promised my friend (amlH15) that I would publish it. So I´m doing that right now :D  So tell me what you think of this and.....Fan? Vote? 

So go on! Read my werewolf story!!! 

/CookieCupcake (awe...now I´m hungry...)

________________________

Prolouge.

I had this amazing best friend. Keyword: Had.

I was a orphan and was adopted by a couple that couldn't have any kids no matter how hard they tried.

He (yes its a guy) have this gorgeous ocean blue eyes that you just want to melt into. We were really close and he was the only one that wanted to hang out with me. I mean who would like to hang out with the freak that don't have parents? He hated when i said that.

You see my parents died and I don't remember much about them or...who I am. All I know is that I´m a werewolf and I have a best friend waiting for me. .

I don't know why but it can be because of what he said to me: "you're mine and I won't let you go, never." That's what he said but is it true? Will he remember me? Or is he in love with someone else?

All I know is that i need to find him. I need to go home.

__________________

So what do you think???

Until next time! /CookieCupcake