Chapter I

NARU'S P.O.V

"Oi, kit! Wake up! You still have a meeting with your sensei!"

"Ugh... not now, Kurama-nii. I'm still sleepy."

"That's because you slept past midnight!"

"..."

"Come on! Get up!"

"..."

"Argh!"

I know he left the room because the sound of his footsteps were getting softer.

SPLAAAAASH!!!

Well... maybe I spoke too soon...

"What the hell, Kurama-nii?! Now I'm soaking wet! And a-a-a...ACHOO!!!" Ugh! "And the water's damn cold!"

"Language, kit. Go to the bathroom, now.  I'll fix things here."

"Fine."

No choice but to follow right? I love teasing my brother but I know he love teasing me more.

Oh, thank God for the hot shower! Even in this run-down building that I'm still willing to live since no one should no about Kurama-nii being out of the seal, and all.

"I'm coming with you..."

"Okay."

I tied my knee lenght blonde hair and put a hair net before putting this short blonde wig. I'll make this a surprise. Not even Jiji knows about me being a girl. Kurama-nii used a henge when he was sealed in me. In result, I look like a boy to all of them. When I was about 4, I knew about Kurama-nii and all about my parents.

"Kit, you can sleep while you wait. You have two hours."

"Is he always this late?"

"No. When he was your age, he was always first in arriving."

"Heh..."

What to do? What to do? Hmn... I can't go shopping right now... it's still eight in the morning and I've only slept for like three hours... Well, maybe I'll just follow what my brother said. I found the perfect spot and soon drifted off to sleep.

"Oi, dobe. Wake up. Sensei's here."

There's only one person who would call me dobe. And that's the full of pride Uchiha.

I groggily stood up and rub the sleepiness from my eyes.

"START!"

Huh? What just happened?

"This is a test, Kit. You have to grab one of the two bells. Whoever grab one passes. If not, sent back to the academy."

"There's only two so-"

Ah. I see. A good way to do it, Kakashi Hatake. He really doesn't want to repeat the same mistakes, huh?

"I give up..."

"Why all of a sudden?"

"I want to make things right. I want to change this village. No more corrupted Council."

"Heh. Sounds fun."

"What are you still doing here, Naruto?" Might as well give you something to ponder on...