The left but now i have care

He left me there in the middle of the woods alone with two vampires trying yo kill me. My knees buckled and I fell to the floor as tears pored out of my eyes. I heard the sound of foot steps my head shot up . There was this girl with blonde curly hair she looked very friendly. "Hi I'm Caroline Forbes and I heard you conversation. I didn't mean to but I did; let me take you home I bet your parents are worrying about you." I smiled at her and got up she put her hand around my waist and brought me home.

I saw my father and a bunch of other people in my front yard. Charlie was pacing with a phone at his ear. Caroline giggled and I looked at her weirdly. "Your father is so much like my mo and she is the chief of police!" she said explaining herself. She must have seen his uniform. Then we walked behind a pacing Charlie and Caroline poked his shoulder and he turned around and saw me. His eyes were full of worry as he hugged me and I hugged him back. "Where were you bells this is not like you?" He asked sternly. "He's gone. They are gone." I whispered looking at my feet.

''WHAT!" He basked. I've never seen him get this angry so I shrunk into Caroline. He saw me and said "sorry." I smiled a little but failed. "Carlisle found a better job that pays more so he took it." I explained. "Hello I'm Caroline Forbes!" She said brightly."I wanted to ask permission if Bella my friends and I could go shopping tomorrow?" She asked. I sent her death glares and she smiled at Charlie. He nodded his head and I went to my room with her trailing along until we hit my door and she just stood there.
"Uh you need to invite me in." She said unsure. "Hmm? Why?" I asked. "I'll explain when we get to your room." I nodded

When we got to ,y room I sat on the bed and she sat in front of me. "So don't freak but i'm a vampire." She explained. Well that was quick she didn't even know me and she told me. she saw my confusion and said "I'm telling you the truth if you want me to show you." She said warily. "No i beleive you my ex is a vampire too a cold one to be exact. But why did you tell me so soon?" I asked her.

 "I don't know you seemed to be a good friend and watching you in the woods was hell and i need someone. Yes i have a lot of frieands but Elena has made a wrong decision in choosing the bad brother instead of the good brother and Bonnie just came from the other side so Jeremy, Elena's brother, has been doing things i don't want to explain, Stefan, the good brother is moping over Elena, Me and Matt is akward becuase we dated, my boyfriend just broke up with m over his obsession to making Klaus pay for destroying his life even though he has made it better. And I kinda like Klaus and he is obsessed with me. So just needed someone." She rambled. "well im here." I said grabbing her hand and she smiled in return.

NEXT DAY

Caroline decided to sleepover and she told me about traditional vampires (stefan, Damon(Stefans brother/bad brother) Elena,Katherin (the brothers ex) and herslf), werewolves (her ex tyter), hybrids(Klaus tylers enemy/ Carolines crush) And the orginal family (Kol, Rebeka, Klaus, Mikhael, esther, and Fin). then i talked about how my parents devorced and my mom remarried how i movd here because of phil's job, and the cullens. We fell asleep after that. 

When we woke up she began saying, "So your changing everything you room, cloths so im going to call the dumpster  and we are throwing everything out and i'm going to call the group to help us shop and im paying." She said looking at my room. I sat there astonished. "Wait no im paying!" I said. "No." she said glaring at me which i couldn't say no too. "Fine!" and we told Charlie our plan and he was happy and said yes.