Chapter 13 : When did my inner conscious become so girly? (Matt's P.O.V)

A/N : Don't take a dirty meaning for the first few lines, you perverts. :3 Oh and I present you, Matt's P.O.V. Hurrraaaaay! :D

Chapter 13 : When did my inner conscious become so girly?

Matt's P.O.V.

After Abby's mum's comment about 'the moustache guy' I couldn't contain my laughter anymore. My mouth was wide open and I could almost feel the vibrations of my booming laughter. The wet tears were streaming down my face and I was clutching my stomach trying to prevent myself from falling onto the floor.

I looked up at Mrs. Waters and she had a confused expression. Abby looked pale while Lindsay was just guffawing with me. Oh my god, this was freaking hilarious. I slowly calmed myself, and cleared my throat. 

"Uh, I'm extremely sorry Mrs. Waters. Hi, I'm Matt." I say, nervously. She probably thinks her daughter has been hanging out with a retard. She chuckles and shakes her head.

"Oh no, it was pretty amusing actually. But why were you laughing like you saw a naked guy doing the hoola hoop?" She asked with a straight face. I thought she would start laughing any minute, but I guess she was serious. Why is Abby's whole family obsessed with hoola hoops? I bite back another fit of laughter. 

"Did Abby not tell you?" I say, with an amused grin towards Abby.

"Abby, what have you not told me, honey?" Mrs. Waters asks an even more pale Abby with a suspicious look. She opens and closes her mouth like a goldfish. I laugh and then quickly turn into a cough discreetly noticing the serious yet so entertaining atmosphere. 

"Since Abby isn't going to tell me anything, Lindsay would you care to enlighten me?" She asks.

Lindsay turns slightly red and starts stammering. 

I...uh..it's like...Matt met Abby...uh at Starbucks and uh, she was dressed...as a um, guy." She sputters.

"So? What does this have to do with a moustache guy or girl?" Mrs. Waters asked, puzzled. 

"Just get it over with it, Linds." Abby says while pinching the bridge of her nose. And so, Mrs. Waters gets to know about our famous encounter at Starbucks. You can see a number of emotions crossing across her face. From confusion, to shock, to amusement and finally a look that shows her highly entertained expression. 

"That is quite a story, Abby. Frankly, it was pretty humorous." She says with a smirk playing on her lips.

"Alright ma, we're going to leave now." Abby mutters, turning into a dark shade of red, obviously not appreciating the situation. She looks like a kitten, almost.

"Bye, Mrs. Waters. It was fun meeting you." I say, politely.

"Alright guys, see you. It was fun meeting you too, Matt." She says with a smile that resembles Abby's. 

"Yeah, sure it was fun." Abby mutters, sarcastically. We walk out and head towards my car. Awkward silence is something I can't handle. It just gets too weird.

"Well, that was something." Lindsay says, trying to break the silence.

"Can we not talk about it, please?" Abby whines. 

We both laugh and get into the car. Abby sits in the passenger seat, while Lindsay sits in the back. Ha, she wants to sit with Reece. She has a crush on Reece, it's so obvious even a blind person can see it. I smirk and then start driving towards Reece's house.

After a few minutes of agonising silence, I switch on the radio. Flipping through channels, I finally settle on something. The song 'Get Lucky' by Daft Punk was playing and I start nodding my head in sync with its beat. Abby and Lindsay won't know this probably, it's sort of an old song. When I hear Abby humming to it's tune, I'm surprised. Didn't take her to know the song.