When Will My Hot Prince Come And Save Me From My Hell Hole? ch.18

Chapter 18

[ Donavon's Point of View ]

The guard led me through the elegantly furnished hallway, toward a set of white double doors, filled with gold intricate designs, also accompanied by two guards, standing on each side. Just like every other door, in the castle.

The two guards swiftly tugged both doors open to reveal, two thrones both occupied. He first one by a ruggedly handsome man, and a devastatingly beautiful woman. Set high atop a flight of stairs, looking down upon us, as we entered.

As we reached the foot of the stairs, the guard pushed my roughly forward, knocking me to my knees. Hands binded together tightly with silver shackles behind my back.

"Greetings your majesty, and your highness." the guard said, bowing his head down in respect.

"Ah, Nigel. Who have you brought forth to us today." he replied, staring down at me with expressionless black eyes. Looking at me as if I'm nothing but a worthless piece of dirt smeared onto the floor.

"We've found the long lost prince who left us 18 years ago to elope with a human." the guard stated.

The kings eyes widened in disbelief as he stared down at me. I smirked.

"What's the matter dear brother, you don't recognize me." I said smugly.

His eyes narrowed. "Not at all Donavon, I was just thinking back to the day you left. Vowing to never return, but yet here you are, standing before me." he said smugly.

I scowled at his remark.

"To bad father wasn't here to see this day, he would have been ecstatic to see his son sentenced to death for leaving the demon realm and marrying a human woman. You must really regret doing that now." he said triumphly.

"Actually, no Gaspard. I will never regret that choice. It was probably that best choice I ever made." I said honestly.

"Until she died, and left me to raise our daughter." I spat out angrily.

"Oh, what a pity. I think I actually feel remorseful toward you, but then again it was your choice, and now it's led to your demise." he said mockingly. "But you should be thankful, because I'm going to end all your pain and misery right now." he stated gesturing toward his guard.

He guard turned around, leaving my side. Walking toward the back of the room. Approaching the wall, where a black case hung. He reached up and pulled out a red velvet case in the shape of a sword.

My eyes narrowed, as the guard returned, retreating back to my side with the long red velvet box.

Gaspard descended the stairs down to the guard. The guard swiftly popped open the lid of the box, before he stuck his hand in and pulled out a long, sharp warriors sword. He slide his index finger across the shiny silver metal, as he looked down at me. I showed no sign of fear. Because I wasn't the least bit scared. I have been waiting for this day ever since the day my beloved died, it was almost like my whole world ended and died right along with her. And that's why ever since then, I've become nothing but a abusive, manipulating, cold hearted bastard. And today I will finally see her again.

"Well I guess this is goodbye dear brother." he said with a cocky smirk. As he held the sword above my head.

"Any last words Donavon."

I grinned, "Yes. Go. To. Hell." and those were the last words that left my mouth before the sword ripped through my skin into my heart. Piercing it in half, before my head was sliced off, landing on the floor with a thump.