Over The River And Through The Woods To Beacon Hills We Go

• Dedicated to Trent. When you stole my heart I made sure to take it make

I looked over at my twin brother brett. I sighed unlike me he could fall asleep anywhere and anytime he wanted. I was totally jealous of it! I looked up at our Uncle. He was the sheriff and protected the whole town. I looked in the front seat to find his only son, Dylan , texting someone. Over his shoulder I saw my name sent to someone named Tyler. Oh well maybe I'd have a boyfriend. (A/N In this story Danny MIGHT NOT be gay. I HAVE NOT decided yet) To distract my self I looked out my window. Before I fell asleep I heard a wolf howl and saw the fool moon. Who knows maybe there would be werewolves. I laughed to myself in my sleep. And boy, was I right. To bad I didn't know it.

************************************

Tyler's P.O.V. 

I howled when I realized they had crossed into town. With in seconds the rest of the supernatural creatures showed up. Even Kehau was here. And as usual he was checking me out. I knew I was freaking sexy but really? Tyler was the first to talk. "Hoechlin! what the hell!??!!? What's wrong?" "Dylan and his cousins are here" "I thought they weren't coming." "Well, they are here in 5, 4 , 3 , 2 , " Then we heard a 2 car doors slam. That was when I heard the most angelic voice ever. It was faint but it wasn't a whisper. Clearly this girl didn't talk very loudly. "Brett wake up. We're here. Come on bro you and I both know I can't carry you in there.! Oh and Dylan, why were you talking to Tyler about me hmmm.????" I could practically feel the heat in his cheeks. 

"Well, " He was cut off by Posey jumping on him. I saw the girl roll her eyes and turn towards the house. I saw her face fully an gasped at the sight. Gorgeous didn't even begin to describe her! That was when I realized I was in her room and she was at the door. I started to hear her heart beat rise in..........arousal??? She wasn't scared of the fact I was in her room? She smiled at me as She got closer. She was two small tiny centimeters from my lips when Scott burst through the door. She completely ignored him and kissed me. I sat stunned for a moment and kissed her back. I guess Scott left not being able to see the sight. I heard everyone leave to go eat. She must've to because she totally threw me on the bed and climbed on top of me. 

#DIRTY!

I wanted to stop i really did but I couldn't. She now had no shirt or pants and I was in my boxers. How the hell did that happen?!? Whatever. I devoured her body with my hands and eyes while she kissed my sweet spot. I let out a gutral moan as she grinded on me. I needed her. Like NOW! That's when I felt the shift coming on. 

Well shit!

#NOT DIRTY

I didn't want to push her off so I calmed my heart beat. I went back to normal and gently nudged her off. She looked at me in confusion. "Not right now love. I respect you to much." She smiled her sweet inocent smile and puled the covers over us. I looked down at her as she fell asleep. My beautiful mate. Scott looked in and saw hers and my clothes. I shook my head and he breathed a sigh of relief. He mouthed 'you staying here?' and I nodded. He nodded his head 'goodnight' And shut the door.

*************************************

So yeah..................