Never to Forget _ Justin Beiber

It was a cold and stormy day but, little did Kimberly know that her once stormy day would be a day full of love. Kimberly was taking her usual route to 7-Eleven before going on the bus to get home. For what seemed to Kimbery as a normal day of school was about to turn into a day never to forget. As she walked into 7-Eleven going straight to the chips she noticed a hooded figure by the slurpees and their eyes meet at once. She had know right away how it was Justin Beiber. She did not want to make a fuss about it because she had know he did not want people to notice him. She some what tried to ignore him and contine on what she had came for but, she wanted to make sure it was him so she walked over to the slurpees where he was standing. She got a good look at Justins face it was him for sure. She did not now what to say to him so she just said ''Hi Justin.''

He looked at her for a quick second and then looked away and said ''how come you did not freak out like the others''

Kimberly thought about it for a second and then explained to him that she thought he did not want to be bothered by a fan. Kimberly totally fogot about the bus as she saw it leaving she dashed out of 7-Eleven and ran after the bus but, she did not make it in time. As she walked back to 7-Eleven to get her chips she saw Justin in line and cut in back of him.

As they were in line he turned around and asked her if she wanted a lift to her house.''Sure'' Kimberly said. As the line stared to move forward it was Justins turn. He was going to buy 2 slurpees . As he paid for the slurpees he moved out of the line for Kimberly and said "I will wait for you in the car.''After Kimberly had purchased her chips she found Justins cheetah car across the street. As she approached his car Justin waved her over.