Chapter 5 - Betrayal

He was leaning on her, very close. There was no space to run away from him.

She became hysterical and started bawling her eyes out, but there was no change in his stance. It felt every single word she uttered to him within sobs, was an alien language.

"For heaven's sake!" Finally, she pleaded as she fell down at his boots. He crouched down beside her, with an ambiguous smile playing on his face.

She trembled as she saw, He was holding a massive rope. "No!" She gasped to move back in retreat, but he pulled her at once. She shrieked when he tightly cuffed her hands then ankles. She squirmed but he did it as an effortless job. Finally he made a loop and slipped her head in and tightened it around her neck.

She got choked. He was transforming in a big wolf.

Dream end

                 ****

Noor's POV:

Ya Allah!

An ominous boom startled me out of my abysmal nightmare. My cheeks were wet and my body was bathed in a cold sweat. The sheets were twisted around my limbs. My heart pounded against my chest as the remnants of my nightmare still clung to my mind, haunting me. I let out a frightened cry and buried my face into my pillow. Even my breaths trembled.

Allah o Akbar!

Then I heard Azaan e Fajr.
(morning prayer call)

I swallowed as I realised it was just a dream, bad dream. There was still some tightness around my neck. I checked and found my veil looping around; making me hard feeling of less breath. I loosened it and threw on my side. I was so shocked the same Guy in the mall was in my dream, making me his captive. Suddenly tears welled up in my eyes, I nearly forgot that incident happened in the Mall, but this dream made me feel again in his possession.

'Ya Allah! What's this'

It was 5:00 am.

I got up from the bed and headed to the bathroom. After undoing my clothes I took shower with warm water. It soothed me enough. While wrapping myself in a towel, I saw my bare arm; there was a light purple bruise was standing out on my pale skin.

What is it?

While thinking for few seconds I realized the same arm on bruised spot, he the Guy at Mall made a hold so tight that lead me to groan in pain.

"Wild! Cruel! Shameless!"

While slipping into my clothes I cursed him a lot. I made ablution (wudu) and put my veil on carefully and picked up  my prayer mat and came out of my room.

I was going to my Mom's room. I love her so much even I can't think her absence in my life. I cant bear the burden to loose mom as I lost my father 5 Years back.
I was never been able on my feet for many weeks and my Bhai was dealing with many fronts alone and at a time.
He took my care of more then before. I saw him endlessly dignified with his duties, ( me and mom) then I composed myself very silently and started my usual routine. I started my Studies again and started making fun just to bring smile on their faces.

I pushed my mom's door open, she was already on prayer mat. After done with Salah, she was doing tasbeeh with rosary in her hand. As I appeared in her view, she blissfully smiled at me and patted hand beside her, as a signal for me to sit there.

I knelt down on floor and unfolded my prayer mat. Mom was praying supplication with little murmur. Soon she finished and blew upon me.

I hugged her in return—she rubbed my back in between with little pats.