Chapter One

"Phil, look!" April shout-whispered.

Phil looked over to see six men, gathering their guns and pitching their tents.

"Who are you? Where did you come from!" Jorel yelled loud enough for the other band members to hear.

"I'm April and This Is my boyfriend Phil. And we've been walking around looking for food. We haven't ate in almost a week." April replied.

"C'mon." Jorel said, motioning them to follow him.

"Jorel! Who are they!" George said.

"Phil and April." Jorel replied, grabbing some soup and a pot; about to heat it up on the fire.

"And they're here, why?" George growled.?

"They were hungry. And they're nice. Deal with It, George." Jorel snapped.

George huffed and walked over to Phil and April.

"Nice to meet you two, Are y'all staying here, or?" George asked, smiling.

"If you'll have us." Phil replied.

"Alright, I'll set up a tent while you guys meet everyone else." George said.

"Hi! I'm Danny!" Danny said, shaking Phil and April's hands.

"And This Is; Dylan aka Funny man, Jordan aka Charlie Scene, Jorel over there you've already met is J-Dog, Matt aka Da Kurlzz and George Is Johnny 3 Tears, we're Hollywood undead and You're fucking AJ Lee and CM Punk oh my god!" Danny yelled, hugging April.

"You're AJ Lee! Oh my god!" Danny said.

"Yes, I'm AJ! And This Is punk! We're wrestlers!" April said, hugging Danny back, laughing.

"You must be Punk, I'm Jordan." Jordan said, shaking Phil's hand.

"Aye! Who's the shorty!" Dylan said, pointing at AJ.

"I'm AJ, and punk!" AJ said as she laced her hands with Punk's, She smiled.

"I'm Dylan." Dylan replied.

~a few hours later.~

"Alright, time to sleep, Night everyone!" Jorel said, heading back into his tent with Danny.

"Night guys!" Danny said as he zipped up his tent.

"Night!" Phil and April said, as they zipped up their tent.

"Night, Matt, Me and Jordan have guard duty." Dylan said, zipping up Matt's tent.

~3:07AM~

There was someone stepping in leaves, Jordan thought.

The sound got louder as the person came closer and closer to their camp.

Jordan got his gun and pointed it as the person said.

"Woah! Woah! Woah, Jordan? Is that you?" The person asked.

"Aron?" Jordan shouted as Jorel woke up.

"Danny! Wake up!" Jorel whispered, shaking Danny.

"Huh? What?" Danny said, rubbing his eyes.

"Arron's here." Jorel said.

~Outside the tents~

"Aron! You dumbass! C'mon!" Jordan yelled.

"Hey, Charles! What's goin' on?" Phil asked.

"Aron, Phil. Phil, Aron. Aron is our ex band member." Jordan said.

"Nice to meet ya." Aron said.

"Nice to meet you too." Phil said.

"Alright, Aron, you'll be in a tent with me, you have guard duty tomorrow night, we'll eat in the morning before we move again." Charlie said, pointing to his tent.

Aron got in Charlie's tent and went to bed as Phil went back to his just to be covered in kisses from AJ.

"Dylan, your turn." Charlie said as he went to his tent.

[First chapter of Another way Out! Here y'all go!]