Dead When Married ?

[ Editted ]

It’s pretty strange story about a girl called Helen.

Please read it :))

Leave your feedback and vote if you like it :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Ch. 1 [my Death ( Editted ) ]

I can see us now together. We are lying on the beach, fascinated by the blue sky. He looked at me with these deep blue eyes which I almost melted in. he then took my hands, he came near me and whispered in my ears……

“Helen!! Wake up!”

I can hear a voice calling my name as I opened my eyes; a strong beam of light just blocked my sight. It hurted. I can hear that yelling again.

“Yeah?” I said in a very sleepy voice.

“What do you mean by "yeah"? Are you F-ing kidding me?” Emily my friend shouted.

“What now Emily? Why are you here in my house? I was having a wonderful dream about me and Earl when you suddenly….

I stopped for a second and suddenly I found myself lying on my bedroom floor when I bounced off my bed. I hit my back of the head when I remembered that today is actually my wedding day!

“Earl!! OMG!! My wedding is today! Why didn’t you wake me up a little early Emily! What am I going to do! How I am going to cope in this situation!” I ran out my room heading to the bathroom holding my back of my head. The bathroom is at the end of the hall just five meters away from my bedroom door.

I could see Emily standing right next to me now, giggling when she saw me running alone the hall. She extended her hands on my shoulders. I looked back at her and sighed. I could see that she is wearing a cute blue dress. Her short brown hair is perfectly on her shoulders. She has quite small figure. Her voice always comforts me. We have been friends since the day I met Earl. Such a nice coincidence, She never left me alone and was always beside me. She used to live with me in this small house of mine. My parents are living in another city far away from here so I needed to get my own place because my work is in here. Emily just left me 5 days ago; she found a cute cosy apartment near me. She just loves to rely on herself.

“Don’t worry Helen; everything is going to be just fine.” She said in a very sweet voice that actually wiped away my worries.

“Today is your day Helen, just relax. Would you like me to get your wedding dress from your closet?” she asked.

“Yes. Please!” I answered her.

After washing my face and putting my makeup. I was then ready to dress for my wedding. Emily went to my room and grabbed my dress for me. I went back to my room; she handled me the dress and then left the room when she heard the phone was ringing. After a while, I went out of my room so she could have a look at me now and tell me what she really thinks. I went out my room heading to her when I heard her shouting.

“I know it has to be done, I know! I will give it to her in time! Ok Ok!’ She said.

When I heard her slamming the phone, I ran back to her to know what is happening. I found her sitting in the living room, blanked out.  Her tears drops are falling down her face and she couldn’t feel them. I wonder what happened. Who was that in the phone?

“Emy, why are you crying? Who was this?” I asked.

She panicked when she saw me standing in front of her. She jumped out of the chair and stood right next to me. I wonder why she is acting like if she had seen a ghost!?