Carl Imagine for @FandomsChangedMe . ❤️

I was so tired of wandering around , all alone , all the time . After my group died or disappeared , I never found another group . There obviously wasn't that many choices , if any good people out in this new , damned world . A living hell , that's what it was . After walking &' exploring for what seemed like days , I came across a ghost town . At least I thought it was . I stumbled upon a couple of stores , so I chose the bar first because maybe their would be some type of weapon hidden . I walked in , making sure that the old saloon was clear . It seemed to be so I walked inside , checking behind the bar to make sure no walkers were present . Thankfully there wasn't , because I haven't ate in a couple of days , and I didn't know if I had the energy . Unfortunately , no gun was available behind the bar , but oddly I did find a machete so I took it . I heard the doors creak open &' I looked up to see a young boy about my age or so . "Drop your weapon ." He said , aiming his gun at me . All I had was a small knife &' a machete so I dropped both &' surrendered my hands . "I don't want any trouble , I was just passing through ." I said , thinking maybe this would be the end of my hell . "I don't want to hurt you ." He said , lowering his gun . "What's your name?" He asked . "Shelby. What's yours?"
He walks closer to you , and extends his hand . "I'm Carl Grimes . Do you have a group ?" He asked . "No , not anymore ." I responded , looking down . "I need to ask you three questions ." He said . I looked at him , waiting for the questions . "How many walkers have you killed ? How many people have you killed ? Why ?" He asked . "Too many to count , 1 , and he tried to rape me &' take everything have . He managed to take what I had , but that was it ." You responded . Carl smiled and said , "I have a group , if you're interested ."
I smiled &' kindly accepted his offer . He walked me outside where I saw a man with curly hair &' a beard . "Dad." Carl said . "This is Shelby , I asked her the questions , she's safe . She doesn't even own a gun and she's alone ."
"Hi Shelby . I'm Rick ." Rick said , extending his hand &' shaking it . "Welcome to our group ."
&' with that , I was officially part of the group &' Carl and I became super close . Like , really really close . Things were finally looking up . :)

Hey Shelby , hope you enjoy it ! Sorry it took forever to write it . :)