Kiss Me ~ Larry Stylinson ~ One Shot

It's a saturday evening and the boys of One Direction are invited to a friends' party. They don't normally have time for parties but right now they have a few days off. Well deserved might I add. They're all still home deciding on which outfit they're going to wear. Liam wants to look good because his crush, a beautiful girl named Sophia, will be there, Zayn because his fiance Perrie will be there and Niall because there's always a chance his princess is out there. When he finds her, he wants her to at least think he's attractive.

Harry and Louis both have a special reason. A secret nobody knows. A secret, that will possibly be revealed to everyone by the end of the night.

Harry's looking in his mirror biting his bottom lip hard. He can't decide on how he's going to do his hair. He wants to look good, great even. All to make an impression on a certain someone. He's wearing his tight black jeans, a white bottom up shirt with the first three bottoms open, showing off his tattoo's, and his white converse. His clothes are okay, he thinks. But he isn't sure about his hair. Harry looks down at his watch. Damn, he thinks, time flies! Having no time to change his hair he grabs his wallet and phone and almost runs out the door. 

At the same time Louis is also walking out of his door after throwing one last glance in the mirror. He looks good, red skinny jeans with a simple white t-shirt and a denim jacket to top it off. His hair is styled up and his eyes are shining with excitement. He's looking forward to tonight. To see someone again after not seeing them for three days. Little does that someone know that Louis already misses them.

Liam is the first one to arrive at the party. Even though he likes to have fun, deep down he's still the responsible one who always comes on time and takes care of others. For example at parties like this. He doesn't drink because he's not allowed to, since he only has one liver, and that way he can always look after his friends. Liam sees Niall stepping out of his car and walks up to him. 

"Hi there Niall!"

"Hey Lili!" Niall greets Liam into a sweet hug. Niall really does give the best hugs, Liam thinks.

"How've you been Nialler?"

"Great great.... Now let's partehhh!" Liam can't help but smile at his Irish friend. He's just so adorable and carefree that it's hard to not like him.

They can already hear the loud music from outside and they're following its sound, inside the house. They're greeted by their friend, Troye, and a bunch of other people they've only seen a few times. 

A few minutes later Zayn and Harry also arrive. With the same treatment from Troye and the party people they're on the dancefloor not even seconds later.

Louis, as always, is late. Louis himself doesn't mind though. He thinks it's 'fashionable' to come just a little late. It's not likes it matters anyway, everybody already knows he's the one to come late. As he walks to the dancefloor after being greeted by Troye the first thing he notices are the brown curls bouncing up and down to the music. He looks at the curls and let his eyes slowly travel down. His best mate's looking great tonight. The shirt he's wearing fits perfectly around his torso and his jeans really show off his amazing legs. Louis doesn't like to admit it out loud but, damn, Harry's gorgeous.

Harry feels eyes on him from the doorway so he turns around to see who it is. The moment his eyes catches the ocean blue ones his breath hitches. He swallows slowly at he perfect human being staring right back at him. He watches as Louis walks up to him not losing their eye contact. When Louis is standing right in front of him Harry breathes out a light,

"Hi."

Louis opens his mouth to respond but someone pushes him accidently and he falls right into Harry's strong arms.