Give Your Heart a Break

"We should try to stop her," Nagato suggested, watching the ongoing events unfold along with all the others.

"But he did bring it upon himself," Sakura reasoned, which caused her former teammate and crush to shoot a glare in her direction. Ren had to agree with the pink haired female, and sat back to watch the show.

While the younger Uchiha was distracted by glaring at his laughing older brother, he had created an opening for the short ebony haired girl who made her move. She lifted the frying pan she had found in one of the kitchen cabinets high above her head, and brought it down on the youngest Uchiha's head. Sasuke fell to the ground clutching his head with both hands. He looked up at Kim, only to find her smirking down at him. He swung one of his legs out in a wide reaching arc, making the girl fall over on her side beside him.

"You ass-wipe," the ebony haired girl cried, making a grab for her younger brother's arm, but he twisted out of her grasp and she had gotten a fistful of his hair instead.

"Ahhhhhhh! Let go," Sasuke commanded, his voice strained. Every time he tried to get his hair free of her grip, she would clench her fist and pull harder. Getting frustrated with the fact that he was getting nowhere, he scooted closer to her and got a fistful of her hair, and every time she pulled her did the same.

"Foolish little brother," Itachi muttered under his breath. Then he stood up and tried to pull Kim and Sasuke away from each other, but when he got to close, Kim kicked him in the shin. Then Sasuke knocked him down with one swift kick to the back of his knees. The eldest Uchiha sat up and tried to pry them apart, yet again. Somehow Itachi had ended up taking part in all the hair pulling.

"I have a feeling that this is going to be happening quite often from now on, un," Deidara commented as he observed the odd scene before him. Not once had he ever seen Itachi as... out of control and unserious as he was at the moment. To everyone who had personally knew the three, it was an odd sight to see. Kim was usually quiet and shy in a room full of people and refused to let her anger show or take it out on someone, but she was doing just that. Sasuke was the 'brooding in a corner' type of guy, and the only time he ever lost his cool was around Naruto. Everyone thought it was cute the way they were 'bonding' as siblings.

After a bit of more fighting they had finally calmed down. They didn't necessarily clam down, they had basically worn themselves out and weren't able to go on any longer. Itachi sat Indian style beside the other two, and Kim was sitting on top of Sasuke's, who was lying sprawled out on his stomach, back with her arms crossed.

"Can someone explain what just happened," Kakashi asked, looking up from his book for the first time since the fight had started. He had come back to the room a few minutes after Kim, mainly because Pakkun had wanted something from the snack machine. When he had entered the room, he had made it just in time to see Kim chasing after Sasuke with a frying pan. No one explained what was going on to him since they were too busy watching the fighting siblings.

"Sasuke's an idiot, that's what happened," Kim grumbled. Said idiot got annoyed and rolled over to his side forcing the girl that was sitting on his back to land painfully on the stone floor. She glared at him. Just as they were about to start fighting again Itachi pushed them away from each other and sat in between them, wrapping Kim in a bear hug, pinning her arms to her chest and restraining Sasuke with his legs.

"Teme told Nee-chan's mother that she could out sing her at the New Year's Countdown Concert, dattebayo," Naruto explained. "Apparently she has a severe case of stage fright." Everyone, aside from Kim and Hinata, stared at him.

"Naruto, since when did you use words like 'apparently' and 'severe'," Sakura asked confused.

"I can do the smart-talk, too, 'ttebayo," the blond cried, pouting. After a few more minutes of receiving odd stares he broke. "Nee-chan and Hina-chan have been helping me with my school work." The indigo haired girl blushed at the new nickname her crush had given her.