Chapter 12

Martin's POV

"Hey man will you drop me and Emily at Emily's house?" Eric asked me as while we were taking last look at our lockers. School's over.

"Sure dude." I replied.

Oh and by the way I found out. Your genius plan was worthless." I told him the entire story Joy told me.

"That is rough, but it's a knows fact girls never forget anything, not even the tiniest details. They've got like hard disks with infinite spaces inserted in their heads." He's right. Girls never forget ANYTHING.

"C'mon now girls must be waiting for us." He said as he checked his watch.

"Oh, umm... You go I have some work to do, I have to talk to someone."

"Ok, but don't be too damn late."

"Yeah yeah."

We gave each other high fives and he went out.

Jennifer's POV

"Your free this Sunday right? You have to come with me to shopping mall. I have to buy a birth day gift for my cousin." Emily asked me as we were walking through the hall to the school's gate. School was over.

"Yeah okay." I replied.

"Cool."

"Ms. Hamer." I heard someone saying. I turned back to see. It was Mr. Frank, calling me from his room's door.

"Yes sir."

"Can you do me a favor please?"

"Yes sir."

"I need you to go to Ms. Mellsa and bring my notes from her. Can you do that please?"

"Oh. That's okay sir, I'll go and bring your notes." I politely said to him.

"Thank you." He replied.

"I need to make a call. My network doesn't work here. I am waiting for you outside be on time." Emily said to me as Mr. Frank went inside.

"Ok." I said and walked on my way to Ms Mellsa. School's over so almost everyone was gone. Ms. Mellsa's room was on the second floor. So I walked upstairs. Not much students were there, only few ready to go. I bought notes from Ms. Mellsa and took them back to Mr. Frank. I was about to knock the door but stopped. I heard someone talking to Mr. Frank.

"Sir I just want to say that I'm sorry." I heard a voice.

"Are you ok Mr. solansky?" Mr. Frank asked. Gosh it was Martin.

"Yes sir. I understood that it was my mistake. I shouldn't have talked to you like that. You're my teacher. I should respect you sir. Honestly. I am saying this from the bottom of my heart."

After a few minutes pause Mr. Frank said.

"It's alright Mr. solansky. I'm happy that you have realized your mistake. So it's ok."

"Thank you sir and sorry once again." And then I heard footsteps coming to the door.

"And do complete your homework. And submit your assignment tomorrow." Mr. Frank told him.

"Yes sir." He replied and opened the door after few moments. We saw each other he smiled a bit so I smiled back. I didn't know what else to do.

"Ah. Ms. Hamer. You bought my notes?" Mr. Frank asked me.

"Uh... yes... yes sir." Martin went out and I went in to give notes to Mr. Frank.

"I wasn't expecting him to apologize." Mr. Frank said while taking a quick look at his notes.

"Even I was not." I whispered to myself.

"You said something?" Mr. Frank asked.

"No." I quickly replied.

"Well I think people change.... Thanks for the notes." He said as he kept his notes in his bag.

"Oh its ok sir... good after noon." I said.

"Good afternoon Ms. Hamer." he replied.

And I went out. Was I dreaming or it was really Martin. I mean he was apologizing to Mr. Frank. Do people really change? Are my friends right? He is not old martin anymore. God why am I getting confused? I kept on thinking on my way. I was lost in my thoughts when I reached out where Emily was waiting for me.

"Where were you?" she asked me.

"I was..."

"Never mind... Martin and Eric are waiting for us at his car so quick. Eric just messaged me."

"Waiting? Why?" I asked confusingly.

"Yeah... what happened to you?" I suddenly remember that I have to go to martin's house. This is all because of this confusion.

"You called you mom?" Emily asked.

"Oh shit I forgot? I'll call her now." Thank god Emily reminded me. I should call mom now. I took my phone out and dialed our home's number. Mom wasn't home and answering machine was on. So I left the message.

Martin's POV

"Awesome, so you no hard feelings left with Mr. Frank now?" Eric asked as I told him that I'd said sorry to Mr. Frank, on our way to my car.

"And Jennifer heard that too." I told him as we reached car. I stand giving my back the support of my car and Eric had a basket ball in his hand so he started to spin it on his finger.

"Well that's good." He said.

"I guess so." I replied wearing my goggles.

"Dude, did you see her today. Man she's looking hot." We heard two boys taking at the nearby tree.

"Yeah man and I am definitely going to ask her for dance this year." One boy said.

"Forget it, Like she is gonna say yes to you. If it were me then may be. "Other one replied.

After two-three minutes I recognized that those boys were our classmates. Robin and

Baccket.

"Look she's coming. I am going to ask her now just watch." Robin said.

Soon after that I recognized that they are talking about Jennifer. She was coming in our way with Emily but stopped to talk to someone. I looked Eric.

"I think I should go and talk to them." I was about to move but Eric Stopped me. "Wait."

"What?" I asked, taking off my goggles.

"Wait." He said and went to other side to two girls. What is he doing?

"C'mon." he came back with the girls, and asked me to follow him with those girls.

"Eric?" I asked again in an irritating tone.

"Shh..." he put his finger on his mouth and said me to keep quite.

All four of us went to those boys hiding behind them in the bushes.

They were still taking about Jennifer. After listening for two three minutes the two girls went out and stand behind them. They patted their shoulders. The boys turned around and looked to those girls with surprise and a little fear.

"Lindy?" one girl said to other.

"Yeah Amy?" the other one replied.

"I've bought new sandals which don't really match my dress but I think it will going to match this situation." Then they both bent down to take off their sandals.

"I love you and only you, really." Both the boys said in unison to the girls.

"We know very well how honest you guys are, we heard just now." Amy said to them.

"Sorry." The boys said together and ran away. The girls ran after them. I guess those girls are their girl friends. I and Eric came out of the bushes.

"Eric, you are a genius." I sad and we gave each other high fives.

I wore my goggles again and we both moved to my car.