B.L.O.O.D - (2)

Blood Lust on Over Drive

Chapter Two

“Good evening Ma Cherie,” Dominic whispered into Ronnie’s ear causing her to stir out of her sleep. As he spoke, his thick French accent carried through the room causing Ronnie to shudder at the sound. They had been together four hundred and twelve years, yet Ronnie couldn’t help but feel like putty under his touch and at the sound of his voice.

The warmth of his skin told her he had fed already and crawled back into bed to wake her. She could feel his power surging from underneath his paled white skin as he lay down beside her on the silk red sheets of their bed: a bed that had been put well to use over the past centuries.

She flinched at first before fully awakening from her days rest. The fire burning in the back of her throat caused her to breathe in deeply as she quivered. Instantly his fulfilled body calmed her aching throat as she kissed him full on the mouth, tasting the blood he had taken from a willing stranger.

“Mmm, I like what I taste,” she commented pushing her front against him, resting her arms around his neck to deepen the kiss.

Ma Cherie, we should be getting up. We have much to do today and too little time,” Dominic whispered.

“I like it right here. Four centuries have passed and we still have centuries to come.” She smiled against him but pulled away. She lied down on her back with her arms behind her head relaxing. Her bloodless body was sore and she new she would have to get up eventually to feed.

Dominic rolled on top of her and pressed himself against her front. He wrapped his strong hands behind her neck and pulled her mouth to the side of his neck. She could feel his pulse. The blood pumping through his dead body was allowing him to get excited above her. She was too weak to respond but her body felt his power.

She knew if she fed from Dominic, she would be able to do what he wanted. She hadn’t fed the Amour yet today so her body was yearning for that pleasure. As if reading her mind, Dominic pressed her teeth into the side of his neck and Ronnie pumped her lips to suck it out.

As the salty sweet flavor filled her mouth, she became excited and pulled the sheer material of her night dress over her head allowing Dom access to her breast, which he instinctively rubbed to her pleasure. She fed and felt the Amour encompassing her body. As she felt it break the surface, she pushed her body onto his already excited body. As she slipped her wanting body over his, he moaned, his accent sending shivers down both their bodies.

As Ronnie continued on top of him, she stopped sucking on his neck and pulled herself to his lips. As he tasted his own blood on her lips, he took control. Ronnie was now fed, therefore she was able to finish. Knowing this, Dominic got rougher and faster with her knowing just what she liked.

Ronnie moaned loudly grabbing onto the back of Dominic’s hair pulling him to her breast. He caused her to arch her back and moan louder.

“Oh Dom,” she moaned.

“Oh Ma Cherie,” Dominic moaned into her ear before releasing. Ronnie released the Amour and it fed. She fed off the lust she shared with Dominic. He may have been her lover but they also shared the same amount of extreme lust for one another. As they both collapsed on the bed, the door opened and they were interrupted by Garret who strolled casually into the pale room and sat down on the edge of the bed.

Ronnie pulled the covers up around her neck. She had no reason to be ashamed. She had taken Garret several times as a lover when Dominic had been away, but she still shielded her body from him.

“What do we owe this pleasure, Mon Ami?” asked Dominic casually talking to his best friend as if he and Ronnie hadn’t just shared powerful sex.