Blood Spill Chapter 3

Chapter 3: City In Ruins

"Blake have any clue how this might have happened?" I asked. "They've probably had gotten caught in that explosion some time ago on the factory next to the lake. The factory had apparently had many reactive chemicals all over the place and the people in there could have been splattered by the chemicals." Blake explained. 

"Then how come there are so many now? I do believe there wasn't that many people in the factories." Sarah asked freaking out a bit. "Calm down Sarah! Your driving so try to stay calm and drive us into the city as coon as you can." I exclaimed. 

Blake then yelled "Sarah and Steve why don't you both try to calm down! The only thing is that we shouldn't have contact with the zombies. They may be carrying very dangerous chemicals that have been turning anything they have bitten into zombies themselves." 

There was a silence in the car for a few minutes. "So the chemicals are very contagious to humans so whenever someone gets bitten or even scratched there may be a chance of turning into one. Would I be correct Blake" I asked calmly. Blake replies back "That's what I'm guessing is happening to everyone that has died over the past few days. They may have been roaming around the factory for a while and are spreading from finding nothing to keep themselves satisfied." 

There was silence yet again once they go up the hill and notice the city burning up. People are screaming and running all over the streets. Zombies are all over the place trying to get into buildings. "How did this happen? This can't be happening!" Sarah screams. "Please calm down Sarah! We will find a way to make it through this."

To the right of the car we saw a women shrieking in pain asking for help. She ran onto the car. Sarah looking to the right then just made the car go as fast as she could leaving the women behind and she screams as she is being devoured by zombies that just came out of nowhere.