Part 4: It was for my own good

The tour is short and we soon reach what Amar calls 'The Pit'. Christina, Tris's friend, snickers something about the unoriginality of the name. Amar glances at her, but shakes it off. He leads us into the Pit and I hear Christina mutter about how fitting the name is - and she's right. It suits the giant cavern in which we're currently in.
"That's it on the tour! Be back to your rooms early, we have Fear Landscapes tomorrow!" He chides before disappearing down a corridor.

What are Fear Landscapes? What ever they may be, they sound terrifying. Tris bumps my shoulder accidentally as she walks past me. She turns with an appologetic glance.
"Sorry, Tobias." She smiles uneasily. Her eyes are different. You'd think that because she's a Stiff or a girl or the smallest here, that she'd look terrified, but she doesn't. Her eyes hold this general curiosity that en-lights my own curiosity.
"It's...okay, Tris." I test out her name on my tongue. Her smile drops as Peter passes her, an evil glint in his eye.
"Want to come with us? We're going to get a tattoo." Christina smiles. She's pretty too, but different from Tris. Tris doesn't draw attention, but once you look at her, it's hard to look away. I wonder if that's just me...
"Sure...Let's go." I don't smile, but my voice carries a calmness that I would associate with acceptance.

The lady who administered my Aptitude test sits behind the counter, a magazine in her hands. The bells above the door chime as we walk in. Tori looks up and almost smiles, but her gaze reaches mine and she frowns.
"Hi, how may I help you?" She asks. No one speaks, so I go first.
"This is where we can get tattoos?" I ask with a raised eyebrow. Tori smiles and nods. "Okay...I'll go first then." I say uneasily. Tori nods and stands from the desk. She, like all of Dauntless, is wearing black, but I can see the varying tattoos on her skin.
"Come along then." She walks behind a curtain, and disappears. I give one wary look back to Christina and Tris, but they're engrossed in looking at tattoos. I sigh and follow after Tori.

She motions for me to take a seat on the table and I do.
"So, I see you didn't choose Abnegation..." She mutters. I shake my head.
"I couldn't...It was for my own good." I cringe at my flippant use of Marcus's words. She nods.
"What do you want?" She asks, curiously. I take a deep breath.
"All five factions down my back. Dauntless, Abnegation, Candor, Amity, and Erudite." I declare, my voice barely a whisper.

AUTHOR'S:
I had a memory lapse and my Divergent book is too far away, so if Four's tattoos are in the wrong order, fill me in. Bc, I'm lazy.