Little On Edge -BoyxBoy-

I didnt think my life would end this way.

Than again, i dont think anyone does.

My names Kyler, im 5'3, midnight black hair, i'm gay and I have no friends. I feel like im forgetting something.

Oh yeah. Im a vampire.

***2 weeks before***

"I'm sick of you just sitting around playing video games all day, go out with some friends or something you worthless piece of shit!" My father yelled in my face.

I just starred at him. If he wasn't drinking all the time and at strip clubs, maybe he would relize i have no friends.

He let out a fustrated sigh and turned to leave the room. "I'm going out tonight, don't know when i'll be home"

And with that he slammed the front door closed.

Ah, home sweet home eh?

I rolled my eyes and got up walking over to my bed, laying down starring out my window at the moon.

Sometimes i wonder if everyone would be happy if I died.

I mean, im a big outcast, I dress in dark clothes and wear makeup,I have dark hair, I'm super pale, not athletic at all and I never speak.

Unlike the people at my school. The jocks and preps. All the familys with lots of money to spend and rub into other peoples faces.

I'm sick of it really.

Who cares if someone doesn't look the same as everyone. Thats supposed to be a good thing!

But nope im just a loner with no friends and no life.

I sighed and rolled onto my back starring at the ceiling.

I wonder what my mom would think of my if she was still alive.

If both my parents thought I were a disgrace I don't know what i'd do.

I guess the only thing really keeping me from killing myself, is the fact that my mom might be watching me from heaven and is approving of me.

I got up and walked down to my kitchen. My stomach growled just as i opened the fridge.

Empty.

Well guess i'm going shopping.

I ran upstairs and got some money than ran back down putting on my leather jacket and combat boots.

I walked out the door and shivered against the chilly October air.

I locked the door than made my way to the nearest grocery store.

I got to the store and started getting things i wanted.

Bread, milk, sugar crisps, ham, mustard, lettuce, chips.

Thats all I can afford.

I got up to the desk and paid.

I could feel everyone starring at me.

Judging me.

I got outside and realized it was dark out.

I sighed and started walking back.

I was about half way to my house when I heard something in the bushes from across the street.

I paused and looked seeing nothing, I shrugged and kept walking.

I made it to my house. Feeling like someone was watching me the whole time.

I put everything away after making myself a sandwich.

I finished eating than walked back to my room, lying down and getting ready for sleep to take over.

Before i feel into a restless sleep i looked out the window to see two glowing violet eyes starring at me.

_________________________________________________________

Sooo watcha think? ;)

Vote/comment!