(6) got your back

(Y/n) POV
Hey! Guess what?
DESCENDANTS 2 is almost done!
Kyaaa!

These past few weeks i've been really pumped up  because i actually gonna finish my FIRST EVER movie! And it's with disney!

It's been around a year since i started the movie and now i'm 16!

I'm so greatful that my dream since i was a kid is going to come true, i mean BEING part of disney has been great and not to mention all the friends that i can call my family♡

I've been smiling like EVERYDAY! so many things to smile about! Especially when i visit cameron when he shoot for Disney XD series. Mr. Jim said he would recruit me into his show sometimes! I CAN'T WAIT I CAN'T WAIT!

But...the sad part is, i think, cam is mad at me for i have no idea what. You see, he's been, how to say, avoiding? Avoiding me these past few weeks.

I tried to talk to him but, he keeps avoiding me!
He IS my best friend and now he's gone
.
.
.
.

"And cut! Good job everybody. You all may take a break" Kenny said as he clapped his hands, we all did. I looked around the set to see someone i can hung out with.

None.

Everyone has something to do with their own businesses. Not all the cast were here because they don't have any scene to do today.

Wait. Cameron's here! Where is he? I swore i saw him today.

I looked around the set to looked for him. Nowhere to be found. Maybe he's at the cafe! So i hurriedly ran to find him.

On the way i finally saw him and catches up. "Hi! Hey! Cameron!"
I tried to call him several times but he won't bother to look back. So i kept yelling for him. Yes. I did yelled.

I heard cameron groan and he finally looked back "Ugh, what do you want"
I stopped on my track in shock. Why is he angry at me.

"I- uh, just want to say hi?" I waved at him a lil bit. Scared that he would yell at me again.
He sighed in frustrated "now you have it, so bye." He started to walk again.

I sighed and pout. I'm not satisfied with this meeting. So guess what i did.
I ran to him and gave him a surprise hug from behind.

"Cameron!! Why are you mad?" I tried to look at his face but he kept looking away.
He was shocked at first but he stopped right there. Not moving. While i hugged him from behind. "N-no, i'm not m-mad" he said it calmly.

I sense something wrong with my bestie.

I let go from the hug and face him "cam? Are you okay?" I tilted my head.
He looked at me for a sec but then he looked away.
"It's n-none of your business" he walked passed me, leaving me dumbfounded standing here.

How does that none of my business?

I felt like crying. I felt there were something wrong with him. NO. There's definitely something wrong with him.

I looked back at where he were walking and again, ran to him.
"Cameron! You can't just ignore me!" I tugged on his shirt to stop him.

"I miss hanging out with you! May i go to your set this weekend, please???" I tried to looked at him with my best puppy eyes.

His eyes widened and he seems tensed. Something bother him and he can't hide it now.

Without realization i hugged him. He was startled at first but then he pushed me roughly i almost fell.

He glared at me "WHY ARE YOU SO ANNOYING? can't you just- ugh i don't know, STAY. AWAY. FROM. ME"
Then he leave, just like that.

I cried. I did. But he didn't know that. I kept my head low. I cried in silent.

i just lost a friend.

I hope nobody saw me because it'll be too embarrassing but guess what, someone so happen to be passing by and now they're approaching me. i was sure because  i heard foot steps. 

"(y/n)? what's wrong? i saw cameron just now and- wait. are you crying?" she gave me a reassuring hug
i looked up to see Brenna with her concern eyes. she pull back but her hands still on my shoulders making sure i'm alright. "is there anything i could help?"

"Brenna?" i finally talked after wiping my tears away. "am i really that bad?"

~*~*~*~
(a/n)
aahhhhh!!!! finally an update for you guys!
i'm sorry it took centuries to update it's just, you know, school stuff. 

aanndd it's finally school breaks!! means i can update more than the last time

so this story is no longer ON HOLD! yayy!!

thank you guys so much for all your support by giving this book favorites, great comments and adding this book to your reading list. i never though i would made it this far and got so many positive input. i will continue this story and hope the ending would be great as you guys expected.

see you in the next chapter~~