10.future-Luna Jewels introduction

Jewels pov

I was getting ready. I put on my red dress and a red robe over it. I straighten my hair and applied alittle eyeshadow and lip gloss . I slipped on my red heels just as Joshy came in, he was wearing a black suit that made him look damned sexy.
"Man! You look sexy" he growled out.
"Not bad yourself Alpha" I growl
" you love red alot. why's that?" He asked
"Well I kinda just loved it. It was the first colour I saw when i was born and it's the colour of my hair. Oh! and also it's my mom's favourate colour too!" I explained.' Also my tail,wings and wolf colour ' I add in my head .
"Oh" was all he said.
"Well......what's yours? " I asked
"It's black cause that's the colour of my mother's hair and my wolf colour. " he said
"Aww! Your a mommas boy. How sweet and cute!" I all but sqeuled.
"Ugh! No please !" He said dramatically falling on the bed. " You just bruised my ego" he fake cried.
"Ego? What ego?" I said looking around. I soon began laughing. He came over and kissed me., I kissed back almost immediately. When we broke apart he said.
"I just love your laughter. It's just heavenly. I love you Jewels and I always will."  I started crying and held him tightly like if I let go he'll disappear and said.
"I love you too Joshsan and I will never let you go. Love you always"
He smiled and said.
"Come on its starting " I wiped my face and applied back the makeup and we walked downstairs to the backyard were the whole pack was. About alot. I mean 521 is alot right?  Anyway we stood on the stage where everything began.
"Do you Jewels Blood Waters take Joshsan as your mate and Alpha. Do you swear to protect and love and serve your pack the The Blood Scent Pack as their Luna and Alpha's mate?" Alpha Jacob asked.
"I Jewels Blood Waters accept Joshsan as my mate and Alpha and swear to protect and love and serve my pack The Blood Scent Pack as their Luna and Alpha mate" I said.
He nobbed and cut my palm and poured my blood in a bowl then he asked
"Do you Joseph Soon-to-be Alpha of the Blood Scent Pack accept Jewels as your mate and Luna and swear to protect, love and serve your pack as their Alpha and Luna's mate?" Alpha Jacob asked.
"I Joshsan Alpha of the Blood Scent Pack accept Jewels Luna of the Blood Scent Pack as my mate and Luna and swear to protect. Love and serve my pack as their Alpha and Luna's mate." He said and Jacob cut his palm and pouring the blood in bowl and then cut his palm and as he poured his blood into the bowl hr said.
"I Alpha Jacob step down and give you Alpha Joshsan the Alpha title of the Blood Scent Pack. " the moon light shown on him in blue and white giving him the Alpha title and power. Then Gabby came and did the same and said
"I Luna Gabriel step down and give you Luna Jewels the Luna tittle of the Blood Scent Pack" the moon light shown on me but it was white and… pink?
"OMG! Your to be the next moon goddess! "Gabby sqeuled just as the light disappeared.
"W-wh-what?" I asked
"The moon goddess choose you to be the heir to the title " Alpha Jacob said.
"Oh!" I said and looked over at Joshsan to see him looking at me with love and pride in his eyes.
"My angel is going to be the next moon goddess! " he smiled
" Jewels I have something to tell you." He explained
" okay what is it?" I asked
"Um…well…i-i a-am a-a hybrid.  I'm a werewolf/were cat/demon and shifter ." He said nervously.
Wow!.....that was unexpected. Well here I go.
"Really? " he nobbed
"I got something to tell you you" I said . He kissed me and said.
"What is it?"
"Well I am……" I began then all of a sudden their WERE……
.
€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€
.Hey hey My kittens! I know I know ...I hate cliff hangers but what can I say I tend to want to trouble others at times so don't kill me. Please comment and vote.k Meow

Submissivegirls2😻
Call_Me_Kitten😽