Chapter 14

(Isabella above)

I looked over at the clock that sat on the night stand next to the bed I laid on staring up at the celling. I couldn't get a blink of sleep thinking about everything from the war that was on the horizon to if Zack was safe even though that should be the least of my worries.   

I sat up and got ready for the day heading to the bathroom and getting cleaned up. I went downstairs to grab breakfast to see if their was anything good to eat, I was surprised to see Taylors mom in the kitchen already making breakfast.

"Couldn't sleep?" I jumped up onto the counter having my feet hanging limply.

"Yep, I was just making breakfast. I think everyone is worried about the war" her back was still to me as she flipped a pancake.

"Were you always against my mom?"

"No, no one really was until we heard her idea about taking out the werewolves. Before when she wanted to take out the vampires everyone understood why, we saw them as a threat to the humans. Honestly I think some vampires still exist, some must have been smart enough to hide." She put the pancakes on a plate and gave the plate to me setting it down on the table.

I quickly dug in and finished my pancakes in a few minutes.

"I'm going to wake up Taylor"

"Good luck"

I giggled and got up grabbing a cup and filling it with ice cubes, then headed then headed to her room.

I slowly opened her door and crept inside, opening her curtains letting the sunlight seap in. I walked to the side of the bed standing over her.

"Taylor" I called

When she didn't even move I slipped a few ice cubes down the front back of her shirt. After a few seconds she started to move uncomfortably and started to grumble.

 I sprinted out of the room before she woke up. Going to the kitchen I dump the ice cubes in the sink along with the cup. I start to walk to the living room but I'm interrupted by a pissed off sounding Taylor,

"Isabella!!!"

I skipped to her room and opened the door

"Yes" I asked innocently

"You're a b*tch"

"I know", I smiled prowdly  

"run"

and that's what I did.

...

We were all gathered out side in a big group of a few hundred angels their was a mixture of men and women children and adults. "We will all follow behind Princess Isabella, as she will show us to where we are meeting the wolves. And I'm only going to say this once stay in line and don't fight with the wolves they are now our allies." Taylors father had everyone in silence, you could probualy hear a pin drop.

I took a step forward "When we get their I want you all to stay behind me and no one approaches them until I say so, got it?"

They all bobbed there heads in agreement. "good"

I turned away from them and unruffled my wings letting them come out.

Then we took off into the  morning sky...

.............................

Hope you guys enjoyed!

We have over 500 reads!!!!!!!!

             please

vote/comment/follow